Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boba PIOG

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 3:07 PM
mel
  • 15 Replies

I'm planning on getting a Boba. Ellie is 2.5mo and i only wear her in the ring sling and woven wrap. Lately i've started wearing her in the infantino ecosash with her legs in the froggy position. I was planning on getting the boba when shes about 5months. Me and hubby are going away with her for 4 days. We're planning on bringing the ring sling, woven and boba. Do you think she'll be old enough for the boba then or wait longer? most ppl i'm seeing start wearing in the boba between 6-9mo?

by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TrentsMom84
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I would think she would be okay as long as she has good head control.  I would definitely suggest doing something that distributes weight over both shoulders so either the Boba or Ecosash if you're going to be walking around a lot.

Mrs.Salz
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this

If she has good head control it should be fine.

We have a boba and it's great but didn't start using it until about 10 months (when we got it).

moroccanmommy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes...back saver so far. Wore dd shopping and she rubbed my back and gave me cuddles..i wish i had a boob back there for her. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melindabelcher
by mel on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:08 PM

your adorable post earlier got me thinking about it again :) Hubby wants to kill me with my shopping list. 

nursing bras, boba, foonf(fingers crossed, not sure he'll go for that one, i won't really blame him we have 4 convertible and a frontier with 3 peanut kids)

Quoting moroccanmommy:

Yes...back saver so far. Wore dd shopping and she rubbed my back and gave me cuddles..i wish i had a boob back there for her. Lol

JMmama
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 3:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Here is my 5 month old in my Boba. Not a great picture but you can see how he sits deeper in it than in an ergo. That top blue part gives his head some support, not enough for a newbie but plenty for a baby with decent head control.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peaches_04
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 3:43 AM
Lmbo at back boobs:)
Oh what a mental image

Quoting moroccanmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

The older boba said 6 months and up, the newer bobba 3G say you can start at 5lbs so I would take it..

melindabelcher
by mel on Jun. 17, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Thats hilarious!!! I totally missed that. I definetly re read that post twice cause the last sentence confused me. sounds like I need more sleep :)

Quoting peaches_04:

Oh what a mental image

Quoting moroccanmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Group Mod on Jun. 18, 2012 at 2:51 AM
This. The Boba is great. I used the 3G for my youngest since birth. She did great in it and it's very comfy. My favorite carrier.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

The older boba said 6 months and up, the newer bobba 3G say you can start at 5lbs so I would take it..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Group Mod on Jun. 18, 2012 at 2:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol I missed it too

Quoting melindabelcher:

Thats hilarious!!! I totally missed that. I definetly re read that post twice cause the last sentence confused me. sounds like I need more sleep :)

Quoting peaches_04:

Oh what a mental image

Quoting moroccanmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)