Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Starting Hypnobirth class next week!

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 1:25 PM
  • 4 Replies

I used the homestudy to learn hypnobabies with my 2nd dd, but it's been 5 years since her birth, and so when my midwife recommended a hypnobirth teacher to me, I figured it cant hurt to call.  The price was right and I liked her immediately, so I scheduled our first session!  I never mastered the finger drop technique on my own last time, so I am hoping I will get that down this time. 

The teacher is also a doula and she really put my mind at ease about my hospital and midwife.  I have had some pregnancy complications, so we felt the need to be at the hospital in case the baby needs assistance after birth.  But she told me that this hospital is the closest thing she has seen to being in a birth center while still being at a hospital.  And I've seen on the tour that they do have the birthing tubs in each room, and squatting bars, and anything you could want! 

Now I just need to make a birth plan, find a Pedi who is on board with my way of doing things,  finish gathering what I need for her, oh yah and choose a name!  lol.  Too much to do.

by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LaideBug
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Have fun!!! Hubby and I did the classes in March. I am due in 7 weeks and I am so excited for my first hypnobirth!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Have fun.. :o)

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  to make friends and share advice on breastfeeding,      
    babywearing, bedsharing, gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

catholicmamamia
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Let us know how it goes! 

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  to make friends and share advice on breastfeeding,      
    babywearing, bedsharing, gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

aidenmomplus4
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Tell us know how it works for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)