Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

DH said to put a helmet on our LO!!!

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 7:54 PM
  • 10 Replies
Warning- this is a cute story and should be taken that way :D. Texted DH this morning to tell him we need to move the bed to the floor, we bed share with 8 month old LO. So when he got home I asked if he got the text this morning, he looked kinda sad as he replied "yes, but I like our bed I don't want to get rid of it". Then he smiled real big and asked "can we just put a helmet on him!!!" gahh why did I have do marry a guy that thinks he's funny! Lol so this weekend we'll be dismantling the bed so LO is extra safe and I can go pee in the mornings without worry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlelambe2
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 7:58 PM

lol....my dh has joked about stuff like that before too

catholicmamamia
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:43 PM

LOL!

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  to make friends and share advice on breastfeeding,      
   babywearing, bedsharing, gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

EthansMomma2010
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:46 PM

hahaha!! that was a running joke in our family. that i needed to always have a helmet on. so cute. my dh would be the same way.

Naegore
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Lol. Cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:02 AM

My husband keeps saying he is going to take the bed down to the floor so both mattresses (DD and i sleep on the one on the floor) are at the same level. I told him not to do that cause we have a great bed.

BTW...he sleeps in the bed cause it has the mattress good for his back and I sleep on the other one because it's the one that feels best on my back.

Free_Thinker
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Lol cute. Something my husband would say
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoyfulJ
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 1:15 AM

That is my hubbies sense of humor. It would be hilarious coming from my hubby...sense I know he wouldn't mean it.

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Jul. 7, 2012 at 7:24 AM

Oh my...ha ha

gbcmom
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 10:00 AM
We joke about the a lot. And debate the cost of making our entire house a "padded room". My SD has a Chiari malformation and every time he hits his head I freak. And he is "all boy" so I freak a lot!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:04 PM

HAHAHA I think its funny

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)