Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Due In March

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 12:35 AM
  • 11 Replies

Hi!

My name is Stacey I live in Canada with my hubby and two children. I have a son who is eight and a daughter who is three, and pregnant and due in March.

I'm a birth doula, LC and going to take my Childbirth education course and plesenta Enc course soon! I'm always doing schooling to learn about pregnancy birth and breastfeeding, it is my life and I love it.

Planning a unnassisted home birth with this baby, hoping all go's plan! Due In march!

Currently In School to become a Birth Doula/Lactation Consultant 
Educating people on Vaccines,Attachment parenting,Safe Baby Wearing,Anti CIO,gentle discipline, Dangers On Circumcision, intactivism,MGM, FGM, restoration, bodily integrity, human rights,homeschooling,SOME free-range parenting, co-sleeping, tandem-nursing, cloth-diapering, natural healing, free birth, lotus birth, unassisted birth, unschooling, breastfeeding advocacy, anti-materialism, minimalistic living,anti abortion, Woman inpowering and rights, Natural organic healthier living,vaccine injury, vaccine ingredients, studies, history,baby led weaning, introducing solids, delayed introduction,ERF carseat safety. I Constantly update and learn new things everyday, And will continue to read and research these things! I also like to remind people that we are NOT robots and need to look deep in ourselfs and listen to our Instinct; to knows whats right for our familys! Trust in yourself, Doctors do NOT know everything! Stop leaving our lives in strangers hands and learn to stand on your own two feet.

The World Health Organisation estimates that 1.5 million infants die around the world every year because they are not breastfed but formula fed! Infant formula should contain a waring label like cigarettes do, they share some of the same chemicals!

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
doulala
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 12:37 AM

AWESOME!!!

:-D

So happy for you!

gbcmom
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 12:54 AM
Welcome to the group.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
schultzal
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 6:05 AM

Welcome and congratulations!

melindabelcher
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 7:17 AM
Welcome and congrats!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on Aug. 2, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Hi! I know you, lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Aug. 2, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Glad your here and congratulations!!

Erica_Smerica
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Congrats!

catholicmamamia
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Welcome! 

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  to make friends and share advice on breastfeeding,      
   babywearing, bedsharing, gentle discipline, and natural foods, health, and cleaners! ♥

louzannalady
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Congrats and welcome! Look forward to reading your insight on posts! PLEASE do us a favor and join the pregnancy group! We could always use another person who is well informed on the birth process over there, to help sort the ladies out! ; )

WackadooMom
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Welcome and congrats! I'm due in March as well :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN