Anyone ever get risked out for a hb UPDATE *update 2*
At the end of pregnancy:(
Baby isnt growing well
We started off so good too even measured ahead at one point
My last appointment we were over 4cm behind with no growth between 32 &34 week
My next appointment if I dont magically grow 4 cm so im within that 2cm margin of error I have to go back to the hospital for another growth us
And consult with the doctor and he will decide wether or not I can still birth at home
Wish us luck:(
had my apt today and were measuring 7cm under now. baby has grown in the last 6+ weeks so tomorrow we drive up to princeton for bpp and consult with the md who will decide if i can still birth at hom or not. Fortunatly hes one of the crunchiest doctors in the state so heres hoping all is well with baby and we get the go ahead to continue as planned tomorrow
The appointment went great. the fluid levels are good, babys heart rate is good and moving great so were still good to go for our homebirth. They shortened my window a little bit though because of his size they want me closer to 38 weeks to deliver at home and they said im not allowed to work anymore (oh darn)
The doctor was awesome! Hes very naturally friendly and was actually pushing for/encouraging the homebirth. He said if anything happens where we have to transfer it wil pretty much still be just like my homebirth only at the hospital he will stay on teh side just incase hes needed and teh midwifes will still do their thing. He says as long as the babies healthy there isnt a need for him to be present or anyone reallyi had to stop and go wait did a DOCTOR just say hes ok with a uc?!?!?!?!?
i love this guy.