Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Phil & Teds Explorer Stroller (PIOG)- OT

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 2:21 PM
  • 10 Replies

Does anyone own one of these strollers? I am thinking of getting one any want feedback. I am due in March and have a 3 yo that still rides in a stroller when we go to the amusement park so was going to purchase the second seat adapter with it, and were did you purchase it from? Any and all comments are appreciated. Thank You

by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VintageWife
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 2:36 PM

I don't have a phil and teds. They are out of my range.

Bl3ss3dMommi
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 2:45 PM
We might splurge with income taxes. I'm just doing my research. Thanx

Quoting VintageWife:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 2:47 PM

They look cool though :) 

Quoting Bl3ss3dMommi:

We might splurge with income taxes. I'm just doing my research. Thanx

Quoting VintageWife:

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Aug. 25, 2012 at 4:17 PM

I use a baby trend stroller. It had 2 seats or could be made into a sit and stand. I think we used it twice. I wore ds almost all the time and still do so we don't use a stroller often. We will be renting a phil and ted's for our WDW vacation in the fall. 

TrentsMom84
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this

We just use an umbrella stroller for the toddler and a carrier for the baby.  When they get old enough to do theme parks we'll just rent a stroller.

catholicmamamia
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 10:58 PM

We do not have P&T's, but we have a Chicco Cortina Cubes which we love! 

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  -  make friends and share advice
             on breastfeeding, babywearing, bedsharing, and natural living! ♥

Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Aug. 26, 2012 at 12:47 AM

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3914763

This is what we have. I regret paying so much for this stroller. It takes up a lot of space and my baby doesn't like it. I carry her. We have yet to need it for an all day event like the zoo or something. I think she may like it then but will still use the carrier just incase. I hope you find the stroller for you.

MaryJarrett
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2012 at 1:40 AM
I, personally, wouldn't splurge on a stroller with the premise of using it sparingly. I would put the money towards good baby carriers that would fit a preschooler and infant. I do have a graco duo glider my mom got my from a consignment shop for $20 that is cool for zoo trips, etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bl3ss3dMommi
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this
It will get used. Cause i can jog with the baby alone while my others are in school and we get season passes to the park and go almost every weekend and that's when it will get used as a double. And when we go places like the fair. I like that is versatile

Quoting MaryJarrett:

I, personally, wouldn't splurge on a stroller with the premise of using it sparingly. I would put the money towards good baby carriers that would fit a preschooler and infant. I do have a graco duo glider my mom got my from a consignment shop for $20 that is cool for zoo trips, etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaysumomma
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 11:11 AM

We have a Joovy Sit and Stand Stroller- the Ultralight. It folds up compactly..as much as our previous single did, if the tray and hood are removed. We have used it a ton. Currently we can fit 3 kids on there. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN