Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting
Replies (21-30):
kailu1835
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Good for her :)

barefootmommi
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 2:23 PM
This! That's wonderful! I was awful before I had Quinn I grew up in a bad neighborhood and a dysfunctional family I drank a lot got in fights had a terrible temper used drugs cut myself almost commited suicide twice when I know it could have been better timing but I might not have seen my 19th birthday but I accidentally got pregnant at 17 I immediately stopped drinking cutting myself popping pills and fighting and since I was pregnant with baby #1 iv been an natural birth ebfing momma who does yoga never drinks more then once a month n doesn't do much as pop Advil anymore .... Kids can drastically alter some ppls personas

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

well good for her. she changed a lot of things for her pregnancy. some people come into their own when they become parents. i personally never ever follow her. but hopefully some people see it as a positive.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peaches_04
by Platinum Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 3:30 PM
Motherhood really changes people
hopefully shell stick to it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Aug. 29, 2012 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Actually its being shown that bfing with hiv can protect babies..that bm kills the virus so i dunno there

Quoting anime.princess:

That's good, as long as she's not HIV+ or has Hepatits. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anime.princess
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 8:29 PM

You're are sooooo wrong.  That virus passes through the milk; it is not destroyed.  

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Actually its being shown that bfing with hiv can protect babies..that bm kills the virus so i dunno there

Quoting anime.princess:

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Aug. 29, 2012 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Not according to UNC CHapel Hill's recent studies

http://www.naturalnews.com/036382_breast_milk_AIDS_HIV.html

http://now.msn.com/breast-milk-has-superpowers-even-you-didnt-realize

This is current research from reliable sources

Quoting anime.princess:

You're are sooooo wrong.  That virus passes through the milk; it is not destroyed.  

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Quoting anime.princess:

LittleBirdFly
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 8:37 PM

wow suprised cause I thought I heard her say that she doesnt even wanna change diapers

anime.princess
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 8:46 PM

None of those outlets are reliable sources.  Just pick a basic biology book that talks about viruses.  Don't try to feed me with your lack of knowledge.  

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Not according to UNC CHapel Hill's recent studies

http://www.naturalnews.com/036382_breast_milk_AIDS_HIV.html

http://now.msn.com/breast-milk-has-superpowers-even-you-didnt-realize

This is current research from reliable sources

Quoting anime.princess:

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Quoting anime.princess:

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Aug. 29, 2012 at 8:46 PM

that was actually fabricated..she never said it but pics with the little words added to them were spread around FB about it

Quoting LittleBirdFly:

wow suprised cause I thought I heard her say that she doesnt even wanna change diapers

bloomsr
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 8:23 AM
Good for her! Before I got pregnant with my first I partied a lot, too. Becoming a parent completely changed me for the better! I wish her happiness and a joyful breastfeeding relationship with her little boy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)