As a natural mom, we want you to join us for a
Natural Birth and Parenting Celebration and help us celebrate the support that so many moms have received and the support that moms will continue to receive
Sign up for our
Natural Birth and Parenting Celebration Challenge and we'll provide you with 7 daily activities to help you celebrate our Natural Parenting and Living Celebration week.
To sign up for this 7 day challenge, just reply to this post! Starting September 17th, you’ll receive a daily link to the activity of the day!
One lucky member who replies to this post and participates in all 7 days will be eligible to receive a $25 gift card! Plus, we'll have other fun prizes so be sure to check in every day!
We'll add links to each day's challenge here!
Day 1: Natural Birth and Parenting Celebration Week Day 1: Share your Pregnancy/Birth story
Day 2: Natural Birth & Parenting Celebration Week Day 2: Eat Healthy and More Naturally-BONUS DAY-WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug
Day 3: Natural Birth and Parenting Celebration Week Day 3: Simple/Natural remedies for common ailments
Day 4: Natural Birth and Parenting Celebration Week Day 4: Why did you become a natural mom?
Day 5: Natural Birth and Parenting Celebration Week Day 5: Natural Household Products-BONUS DAY-WIN a CafeMom Grocery Tote
Day 6: Natural Birth and Parenting Celebration Week Day 6: Natural Parenting
Day 7: Natural Birth and Parenting Celebration Week Day 7: Natural Living
Natural Birth and Parenting Celebration giveaway starts 9/17/12 at 10:00am (ET) and ends 9/25/2012 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "GiveawayPeriod").
- Enter by replying to all 7 of the Challenge related posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to Target, Walmart or Amazon.com.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 10/2/12.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
on Sep. 13, 2012 at 11:14 AM