Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Has anyone seen her new show?  Today's episode is supposed to be about home birth.  Check it out!!!

by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Replies (21-25):
VintageWife
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 10:47 PM

I didn't see it, but someone in the c0nfessi0ns group said they watched it and they think it should be illegal cause it's just a trend/fad. I wasn't very nice about it. I was like yeah, something done since the beginning of time is a freakin' "trend." LMBO! I said "hospital births, formula and things like that have only been around for the last 50 yrs or so and you think homebirths are the trend?!?"

It was ridiculous!

Nicolle_09
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 1:18 AM

thats probably because when the movie, Business of Being Born first came out the ACOG or who ever released a statement saying that women should not be swayed by TRENDS or FADS or MOVIES or well something like that and Ricki even read that part of the statement on air. Sadly if you were to look it up they have changed that statement to say a women should make an informed decision but it should not be based on trends or fads. 

Quoting VintageWife:

I didn't see it, but someone in the c0nfessi0ns group said they watched it and they think it should be illegal cause it's just a trend/fad. I wasn't very nice about it. I was like yeah, something done since the beginning of time is a freakin' "trend." LMBO! I said "hospital births, formula and things like that have only been around for the last 50 yrs or so and you think homebirths are the trend?!?"

It was ridiculous!

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Sep. 27, 2012 at 10:54 AM

I have not seen her show but heard its great

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Sep. 27, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Yeah its not very old..she JUST came back and started a new show.  She did a show about cloth diapering too

Quoting catholicmamamia:

Never knew she had another show, now will have to look for it.. :o) 

VintageWife
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 1:45 PM

If anyone sees it on rerun, PLEASE let us know!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)