Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

5 weeks spotting...update miscarried

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:56 AM
  • 63 Replies

I'm a bit worried. I wiped and there was a little blood. I had a miscarriage 3 years or so ago, and I'm worried because I have like no pregnancy symptoms like I did then. This pregnancy was not planned, but I have already grown attached these past few days. Also, there is a chance that i could have some sort of adrenal gland issue. I called the endrochronologist to see if I  should be concerned. I never was diagnosed but they said I need to find one and get an appointment right away. So, now I'm worried and stressed. So far I'm drinking red raspberry tea leaf. Any other suggestions? I have to work tormorrow and we are packing up this weekend becaus ethey will be painting our house for 6 days. So, I can't reallty take it that easy right now :(

UPDATE: I did miscarry and am now expecting a rainbow baby, due in August.

juliakf333. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Precious333
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:03 AM

I have had some nausea actually, not sure if its due to stress though.

angeline
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:05 AM
I'd say just rest abd try not to stress yourself , if it doesn't get worse , bring it uk at your next apt. But this happened to me during both of my pregnancies and everything was fine and now I have two healthy kids :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hapababies
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:08 AM
Stop stressing!! I had bleeding during my second pregnancy and I notices I bled more when I was upset. Also, you have to take it easy. You need to find a comfy spot and plant yourself there until you see a doctor. All that stuff that you have to do needs someone else to do it or cancelled. It's not worth it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Quoting angeline:

I'd say just rest abd try not to stress yourself , if it doesn't get worse , bring it uk at your next apt. But this happened to me during both of my pregnancies and everything was fine and now I have two healthy kids :)

I remember now that I had some spotting with my second. I was nursing, I wonder if that had something to do with it.

Precious333
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Quoting hapababies:

Stop stressing!! I had bleeding during my second pregnancy and I notices I bled more when I was upset. Also, you have to take it easy. You need to find a comfy spot and plant yourself there until you see a doctor. All that stuff that you have to do needs someone else to do it or cancelled. It's not worth it.

sigh, no one knows I'm pregnant. DH doesn't want to tell anyone. This week is just the worse timing for them to want o do the painting! grrrrr

hapababies
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:22 AM
I'm sorry. It's crazy how things all bunch up at the same time and then you will go weeks with nothing happening. I hope your dh can pick up lots of your jobs.

Quoting Precious333:

Quoting hapababies:

sigh, no one knows I'm pregnant. DH doesn't want to tell anyone. This week is just the worse timing for them to want o do the painting! grrrrr

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Rrl and no stress. Bleeding can happen. My first pregnancy I spotted a little. Second I bled so much two drs told me I was miscarrying. It can happen. No reason for worry unless you've got severe cramping or are passing tissue.

I'll be sending lots of happy baby vibes. Please keep us in the know as is comfortable to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rlambert6002
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I've had spotting as well as full blown bleeding for up to a week before during pregnancy. As another poster mentioned it's common and generally not a cause for alarm unless thee is cramping or passage of tissue.

melindabelcher
by mel on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:46 AM
I had spotting but it was from intercourse
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:17 AM
I am still worrying.....I cant stop. Maybe because I had a miscarriage before not sure. I woke up and more bleeding. Im going to tell my mom today and call the doctor. i wonder if my hormones are out of wack....maybe i have a thryoid imbalance.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)