Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

5 weeks spotting...update miscarried

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm a bit worried. I wiped and there was a little blood. I had a miscarriage 3 years or so ago, and I'm worried because I have like no pregnancy symptoms like I did then. This pregnancy was not planned, but I have already grown attached these past few days. Also, there is a chance that i could have some sort of adrenal gland issue. I called the endrochronologist to see if I  should be concerned. I never was diagnosed but they said I need to find one and get an appointment right away. So, now I'm worried and stressed. So far I'm drinking red raspberry tea leaf. Any other suggestions? I have to work tormorrow and we are packing up this weekend becaus ethey will be painting our house for 6 days. So, I can't reallty take it that easy right now :(

UPDATE: I did miscarry and am now expecting a rainbow baby, due in August.

juliakf333. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Replies (11-20):
EthansMomma2010
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Its time to see a Dr or er. Hugs. It is probably nothing but better safe than sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melindabelcher
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Telling your mom is a good idea. You can also call your dr to get levels ordered
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmberRose1122
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:27 AM
This happened to me also with my current pregnancy. I didn't have symptoms until 9 weeks, and I still spot. I've had a miscarriage before as well, and I was very scared...but all seems to be going well now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Salz
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Bleeding during first trimester is common and doesn't always mean miscarriage.  I've also read that a miscarriage often starts with cramps before bleeding.

I had bright red blood with clots at 5 weeks during my second pregnancy, nothing happened.

rachelrothchild
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Spotting can be completely normal at the beginning of pregnancy.  Try not to worry.

peaches_04
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Go to the er
Then youll have confirmation and can tell everyone:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:05 PM
I saw the doctor. He order some tests....I.just took one of the bloodtests and another one I will do monday. My tuesday I should have more answers. Thy also did an ultrasounds and could no find a sac or baby or anything. He said Im bleeding like a period so it does look like a miscarriage. So please pray. DH is being very comforting too about this. He knows Im already attached and did say we cab try when we are in a better financial situation. Also we are stressed so much financially right now. We are using the kids birthday money for gas and groceries and paying bills late because we have no money. I have been crying on and off all day and I feel just horrrible because today is my oldest sons 6th bday and I dont have any money and I feel so sad right now. Atleast he is playing with my sister....his bestfriend....right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Try and rest as much as possible.

Rlambert6002
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Im sorry momma :-( I know the waiting and wondering is hard. It's even worse when you have so many other things stressing you out. I had a miscarriage in 2004. I was in the midst of trying to work out a 2 week notice at one job and being given a very hard time by coworkers and my supervisors while trying to work part-time at the new job simultaneously. Then to top it off I was so distracted by everything going on that I ran over our very beloved family pet :-( I felt like everything was going wrong but it did get better. Hugs & prayers.

Quoting Precious333:

I saw the doctor. He order some tests....I.just took one of the bloodtests and another one I will do monday. My tuesday I should have more answers. Thy also did an ultrasounds and could no find a sac or baby or anything. He said Im bleeding like a period so it does look like a miscarriage. So please pray. DH is being very comforting too about this. He knows Im already attached and did say we cab try when we are in a better financial situation. Also we are stressed so much financially right now. We are using the kids birthday money for gas and groceries and paying bills late because we have no money. I have been crying on and off all day and I feel just horrrible because today is my oldest sons 6th bday and I dont have any money and I feel so sad right now. Atleast he is playing with my sister....his bestfriend....right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hapababies
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sending you lots of positive thoughts that things will start getting better for you very soon.
I am very sorry that you are so sad.

Quoting Precious333:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN