Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

5 weeks spotting...update miscarried

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm a bit worried. I wiped and there was a little blood. I had a miscarriage 3 years or so ago, and I'm worried because I have like no pregnancy symptoms like I did then. This pregnancy was not planned, but I have already grown attached these past few days. Also, there is a chance that i could have some sort of adrenal gland issue. I called the endrochronologist to see if I  should be concerned. I never was diagnosed but they said I need to find one and get an appointment right away. So, now I'm worried and stressed. So far I'm drinking red raspberry tea leaf. Any other suggestions? I have to work tormorrow and we are packing up this weekend becaus ethey will be painting our house for 6 days. So, I can't reallty take it that easy right now :(

UPDATE: I did miscarry and am now expecting a rainbow baby, due in August.

juliakf333. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Replies (21-30):
LNLMommy
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:32 AM
I understand. I've had a miscarriage so with my last pregnancy when I started spotting I freaked out. I spotted all the way through my 2nd trimester. I think my doc was tired of seeing me. But I just had a highly sensitive spot on my cervix. During an exam, all she did was touch the outside of my cervix with a swab and it started bleeding like crazy. Relax, I'm sure everything will be fine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissSarah04
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:47 AM
I am so sorry momma. With my first pregnancy, I cried when I found out I was prego but then I got attached to the baby and my bf (who was not happy at first) started saying he was ready to be a dad. I had exactly 5 days to get attached before I started bleeding. I cried for weeks and weeks. I had one more miscarriage before I had my sticky baby. Looking back I know it all happened for a reason. If the first baby had stuck, I would not have ended up at the job I am in now. I would be stuck at a dead end job with no benefits making $5 less per hour.

If this baby doesn't stick around (or if it was a chemical pregnancy) then you will have another angel baby and you will get a sticky baby when you and your hubby are both ready and in a better place financially.

Hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I believe everything happens for a reason too, I believe this baby has a purpose as well.  So, far this child has made my DH see that he is willing to have more children. It has shown me how little control I have over life.

Quoting MissSarah04:

I am so sorry momma. With my first pregnancy, I cried when I found out I was prego but then I got attached to the baby and my bf (who was not happy at first) started saying he was ready to be a dad. I had exactly 5 days to get attached before I started bleeding. I cried for weeks and weeks. I had one more miscarriage before I had my sticky baby. Looking back I know it all happened for a reason. If the first baby had stuck, I would not have ended up at the job I am in now. I would be stuck at a dead end job with no benefits making $5 less per hour.

If this baby doesn't stick around (or if it was a chemical pregnancy) then you will have another angel baby and you will get a sticky baby when you and your hubby are both ready and in a better place financially.

Hugs!

skylarkdancer
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:35 AM
I spotted right at 5-6 wks Dr said it was implantation bleeding
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Quoting skylarkdancer:

I spotted right at 5-6 wks Dr said it was implantation bleeding

I did spot a few days with my second child. This spotting has turned it what seems like a full blown period, and it feels very similar to the miscarriage I had several years ago unfortunately. I will find out on tuesday.

Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Praying for you. God knows what hes doing.

Im sorry.

Mrs.Salz
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Big hugs mama. Even early miscarriages can be so hard :(

H.I.S.
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Quoting Precious333:

I am still worrying.....I cant stop. Maybe because I had a miscarriage before not sure. I woke up and more bleeding. Im going to tell my mom today and call the doctor. i wonder if my hormones are out of wack....maybe i have a thryoid imbalance.

I had to take progesterone b/c my hormones were off with y last pregnancy - I was bleeding so much, and then continued to spot until into the 2ND tri. I'll be thinking of you momma!

Lilypie - (VOWJ)

Precious333
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Quoting H.I.S.:

Quoting Precious333:

I am still worrying.....I cant stop. Maybe because I had a miscarriage before not sure. I woke up and more bleeding. Im going to tell my mom today and call the doctor. i wonder if my hormones are out of wack....maybe i have a thryoid imbalance.

I had to take progesterone b/c my hormones were off with y last pregnancy - I was bleeding so much, and then continued to spot until into the 2ND tri. I'll be thinking of you momma!

thank you. That gives me a little hope.  It didn't work for me the last time I miscarried, but each pregnancy is different.

H.I.S.
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Quoting Precious333:

Quoting H.I.S.:

Quoting Precious333:

thank you. That gives me a little hope.  It didn't work for me the last time I miscarried, but each pregnancy is different.

What form of progesterone were you taking? Just curious...

Lilypie - (VOWJ)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN