Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

5 weeks spotting...update miscarried

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm a bit worried. I wiped and there was a little blood. I had a miscarriage 3 years or so ago, and I'm worried because I have like no pregnancy symptoms like I did then. This pregnancy was not planned, but I have already grown attached these past few days. Also, there is a chance that i could have some sort of adrenal gland issue. I called the endrochronologist to see if I  should be concerned. I never was diagnosed but they said I need to find one and get an appointment right away. So, now I'm worried and stressed. So far I'm drinking red raspberry tea leaf. Any other suggestions? I have to work tormorrow and we are packing up this weekend becaus ethey will be painting our house for 6 days. So, I can't reallty take it that easy right now :(

UPDATE: I did miscarry and am now expecting a rainbow baby, due in August.

juliakf333. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Replies (31-40):
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this

HUGS momma

Precious333
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Quoting H.I.S.:

Quoting Precious333:

Quoting H.I.S.:

Quoting Precious333:

I am still worrying.....I cant stop. Maybe because I had a miscarriage before not sure. I woke up and more bleeding. Im going to tell my mom today and call the doctor. i wonder if my hormones are out of wack....maybe i have a thryoid imbalance.

I had to take progesterone b/c my hormones were off with y last pregnancy - I was bleeding so much, and then continued to spot until into the 2ND tri. I'll be thinking of you momma!

thank you. That gives me a little hope.  It didn't work for me the last time I miscarried, but each pregnancy is different.

What form of progesterone were you taking? Just curious...

suppository

H.I.S.
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Quoting Precious333:

Quoting H.I.S.:

Quoting Precious333:

Quoting H.I.S.:

Quoting Precious333:

I am still worrying.....I cant stop. Maybe because I had a miscarriage before not sure. I woke up and more bleeding. Im going to tell my mom today and call the doctor. i wonder if my hormones are out of wack....maybe i have a thryoid imbalance.

I had to take progesterone b/c my hormones were off with y last pregnancy - I was bleeding so much, and then continued to spot until into the 2ND tri. I'll be thinking of you momma!

thank you. That gives me a little hope.  It didn't work for me the last time I miscarried, but each pregnancy is different.

What form of progesterone were you taking? Just curious...

suppository

I wonder if the form you take it in makes a difference? *shrugs*

I had the cream you rub on your skin.

Lilypie - (VOWJ)

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Oct. 16, 2012 at 2:28 PM

How are you?

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Oct. 16, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Any updates momma

H.I.S.
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Any updates momma

Lilypie - (VOWJ)

Precious333
by Gold Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 9:10 PM
here is my update: I got a call frm the doctor. My hcg is now a 3.....meaning i did miscarry. It was not surprising news. There is stll a part of me that feels like it could have been pervented had I done something different....like not stressed out. Or taken better care of myself prior the pregnancy. I am still very wiped out and even dizzy :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
larissalarie
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 9:46 PM
I'm so sorry :-(
I hope you feel better soon.

Quoting Precious333:

here is my update: I got a call frm the doctor. My hcg is now a 3.....meaning i did miscarry. It was not surprising news. There is stll a part of me that feels like it could have been pervented had I done something different....like not stressed out. Or taken better care of myself prior the pregnancy. I am still very wiped out and even dizzy :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Juniper53098
by June on Oct. 23, 2012 at 9:31 PM

I'm so sorry, Julia *HUGS*

I'm here if you need to talk to someone who's been there.  I have 6 kids in heaven.

Precious333
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Quoting Juniper53098:

I'm so sorry, Julia *HUGS*

I'm here if you need to talk to someone who's been there.  I have 6 kids in heaven.

thank you. Now after loosing this one, I have two in Heaven. Sorry for your losses as well :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)