Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

5 weeks spotting...update miscarried

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm a bit worried. I wiped and there was a little blood. I had a miscarriage 3 years or so ago, and I'm worried because I have like no pregnancy symptoms like I did then. This pregnancy was not planned, but I have already grown attached these past few days. Also, there is a chance that i could have some sort of adrenal gland issue. I called the endrochronologist to see if I  should be concerned. I never was diagnosed but they said I need to find one and get an appointment right away. So, now I'm worried and stressed. So far I'm drinking red raspberry tea leaf. Any other suggestions? I have to work tormorrow and we are packing up this weekend becaus ethey will be painting our house for 6 days. So, I can't reallty take it that easy right now :(

UPDATE: I did miscarry and am now expecting a rainbow baby, due in August.

juliakf333. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Replies (41-50):
EthansMomma2010
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 11:06 PM

huge hugs. there is some faulty water going around lately.

MamaJAG
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 11:10 PM

I'm so sorry mama.  I have been there.  Hugs!

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Oct. 24, 2012 at 12:49 PM
I'm so sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytimestwo12
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Just putting this out in the virtual universe to inspire some hopeful thoughts. I had the early pregnancy panic trifecta. First, no symptoms, natta, no nausea, no fatigue, nothing. Second, spotting, not just brown spotting but bright red spotting that appeared starting around week five (three weeks pregnant) along with slight cramping. This lasted over a week. Lastly, they did an transv. U/S when I was 5 weeks and 4 days. There was a sac but no baby, no heartbeat. I was heartbroken. I thought for sure it was a blighted ovum. I am 7 weeks today and went for another U/S four days ago at 6weeks 3 days. The baby is right on track with in size and a healthy heartbeat! This is my second pregnancy and I had no spotting or cramping with my first, although that was 12 years ago! I remember searching the net for people in my situation to try and find hope so I am passing this along. Although I am not out of the "woods" yet, I have stopped spotting and I know everything is progressing normally. Hang in there if this is happening to you. My doctors says often U/S before 6.5 weeks can't pick up that tiny baby! Good luck ladies.

Precious333
by Gold Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Quoting mommytimestwo12:

Just putting this out in the virtual universe to inspire some hopeful thoughts. I had the early pregnancy panic trifecta. First, no symptoms, natta, no nausea, no fatigue, nothing. Second, spotting, not just brown spotting but bright red spotting that appeared starting around week five (three weeks pregnant) along with slight cramping. This lasted over a week. Lastly, they did an transv. U/S when I was 5 weeks and 4 days. There was a sac but no baby, no heartbeat. I was heartbroken. I thought for sure it was a blighted ovum. I am 7 weeks today and went for another U/S four days ago at 6weeks 3 days. The baby is right on track with in size and a healthy heartbeat! This is my second pregnancy and I had no spotting or cramping with my first, although that was 12 years ago! I remember searching the net for people in my situation to try and find hope so I am passing this along. Although I am not out of the "woods" yet, I have stopped spotting and I know everything is progressing normally. Hang in there if this is happening to you. My doctors says often U/S before 6.5 weeks can't pick up that tiny baby! Good luck ladies.

:) thank you for sharing! Thats one of the reasons I would easily just give into a D&C.

juliakf333. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
peaches_04
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 12:21 PM

im so sorry:(

KSK0811
by Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I'm so sorry.

Precious333
by Gold Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 1:03 PM
2 moms liked this
thanks mamas....Juat another update. im pregnant with a rainbow baby...due in august :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
H.I.S.
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Quoting Precious333:

thanks mamas....Juat another update. im pregnant with a rainbow baby...due in august :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations

Lilypie - (VOWJ)

MaryJarrett
by Silver Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 7:04 PM
Congrats!! Sticky dust!!! :) :)

Quoting Precious333:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN