Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

s/o the smoking post

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:42 AM
  • 31 Replies
How do u feel when you see pregnant women drinking caffeine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaybear123
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:43 AM
I think it's fine..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
outstandingLove
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:46 AM

i think it's their choice.

I'm pregnant and drink caffeine and feel guilty about it. But only because i'm not a regular caffeine drinker.

TTC2Long
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:46 AM
I don't judge. Caffeine is the only thing that stops my migraines. And for all I know, it's decaf.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Diamondblue1
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:50 AM
I had cappicino the other day bit the way i felt after i won't drink it no more til baby comes
hapababies
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:53 AM
I accidentally drank a grande something or other when i was pregnant with my first. Dh forgot to get it in decaf and didn't realize his mistake until I drank the while thing. I thought my little guy was going to pop out of my belly button. Never had he, or ever again, did he kick so hard and so much. I felt horrible that he had such a reaction to it, I was actually afraid I was going to go into preterm labor.
I would definitely not recommend caffeine in large quantities to a pregnant woman.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
schultzal
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:17 AM

I don't care, because I have some caffeine most days, myself. It helps with headaches. I keep it to one cup of coffee or two cups of tea, max.

Jenniy
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:20 AM
No judgement here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melindabelcher
by mel on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:43 AM
I dont judge.
I personally avoid caffeine while I'm pregnant. Although id be lying if I said I didnt have a coffee once every great while :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maddiesmommy5
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:36 AM

I wouldn't judge, since i was a little girl I have always gotten migraines. When I was pregnant my Dr told me a coke or a coffee would be safer then taking any other pain killers (obviously). I don't drink soda but the coffee did help!

SadieJames
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:18 AM
I drink some coffee but usually black tea. I did cut out soda though. I honestly don't believe a tiny amount is worse than taking my migraine meds.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)