Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

lives in a Yurt? How is it?

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Replies (31-37):
peaches_04
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 3:11 PM
There's a place in Clearwater that makes yurts
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Oct. 27, 2012 at 5:14 PM

LOL, nice huh? I got thier brochure in the mail last week. I'm trying to figure out what I can do. But I am still paying mortgage on my house. It stinks. Had I known We wouldn't be owning anyone money. We would be living out of one. On my mothers land but hey cheaper than paying "the man" lol right?

Quoting peaches_04:

IM getting obsessed with this idea

Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Oct. 27, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I didn't know that. I wonder if they are cheaper than the place I looked at? Doubt it. They are beautiful. I think some of that you need to put in like appliances and such.

Quoting peaches_04:

There's a place in Clearwater that makes yurts

peaches_04
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 5:38 PM
Sell your house and pay off the mortgage

Quoting Baby4us09:

LOL, nice huh? I got thier brochure in the mail last week. I'm trying to figure out what I can do. But I am still paying mortgage on my house. It stinks. Had I known We wouldn't be owning anyone money. We would be living out of one. On my mothers land but hey cheaper than paying "the man" lol right?

Quoting peaches_04:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Baby4us09
by Rebecca on Oct. 27, 2012 at 5:49 PM

We need to wait 5 years at least. By then we hope to have it paid off with the day care business. Lord willing.

Quoting peaches_04:

Sell your house and pay off the mortgage

Quoting Baby4us09:

Quoting peaches_04:

jconney80
by Group Mod on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:46 PM
There is a company out of Indianapolis Indiana also. I think it's called Yurts of Indianapolis or something like that....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Group Mod on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Maybe I need to look into this too lol. We need a big one though!

Quoting Baby4us09:

Quoting peaches_04:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)