Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting
Confused about having more kiddos.
Dh and I have pretty much had unprotected sex for 9 yrs and all our kiddos were planned. We used the pull out method for 4yrs before we decided to try for our oldest, took 11mo to conceive. Mirena for less then a year prego within three months of having it out. Then used no birth control and conceived number 3, 19mo after having the middle child.
I've always been comfortable with a large family and dh has been reserved. Now that ellie is 6 months I'm second guessing what to do. Hes comfortable with having unprotected sex and has no problem with the small chance of conception. I was *ok* not thrilled with the idea, now I'm nervous of getting prego.
I don't know why I feel this way, what to think of it. I had to cancel my appointment for a diaphragm because I was out of state. I want to reschedule it but not sure what to do about bc(i wont do hormonal bc), if I should even reschedule. I have been *getting* take charge of your fertility for at least a year now. I keep forgetting, and worried that I'm actually going to try not to get preggers and then fail. *sigh*
Just trying to get my thoughts out......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Replies (21-22):
Mrs.mommywhite3
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:04 PM
I don't use it either. We have used condoms but we usually just let nature takes its place

Quoting lifeforchrist:

like hormonal bc or any type of contraception?

Quoting VintageWife:

I'm no help. I'd love more kids and don't believe in BC.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
croffordsbabys2
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:43 PM
I'm kinda in the same boat as you OP, though my youngest is 5 yrs now. I am using BC though my time on it is almost up (in Dec). I know I'm abstaining from BC after that but now I'm questioning whether we're really ready for another baby or if we even want another baby. I know that last part sounds bad, but I just want to be sure that we don't bring another baby into this world unless we know that we know that we know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN