Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Religion?? OT not stirring up trouble, promise

Posted by   + Show Post
Okay so after my 'natural mom' post it got me thinkin, I know, uh oh right!?! Lol. Alot of you answered that we tend to question alot or are more inquisitive than most. I agree, but had never really thought about it. But that is definitely a theme in my life:)

So I was wondering if it was a theme in yours? And since we are the type to have an answer for everything, my question is, what religion/spirituality (or lack there of) are you and why?

I am NOT trying to start a war! I am just very interested your wonderfully logical, logic for everything!! It is your own opinion and we should all solemly swear not to take offense now, k
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Replies (71-78):
EcoErin
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Pagan!

VintageWife
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:21 AM
I've never understood Christian and pro-choice. It'd be different if you said Christian and pro-life but I know not everyone chooses that but to be truly pro-choice just doesn't fit along with the Bible.

Quoting Cpop1980:

Christian, but one that doesn't believe that God makes mistakes. I don't judge anyone for any reason. I'm pro choice, pro gay marriage, and believe in "live and let live.". Talking to God brings me comfort, and guides me in making my own decisions, not in deciding for others.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rlambert6002
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Apostolic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amamahamberg
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:34 PM
Wiccan here. Born and raised! My mom had my wiccaning at 3 days old :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peaches_04
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Agree

Quoting VintageWife:

I've never understood Christian and pro-choice. It'd be different if you said Christian and pro-life but I know not everyone chooses that but to be truly pro-choice just doesn't fit along with the Bible.

Quoting Cpop1980:

Christian, but one that doesn't believe that God makes mistakes. I don't judge anyone for any reason. I'm pro choice, pro gay marriage, and believe in "live and let live.". Talking to God brings me comfort, and guides me in making my own decisions, not in deciding for others.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby5678
by New Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:35 PM
I'm a Santeria priestess. Everybody's path is there own. It's silly to get upset over someone's personal relationship with God.
LondonsMomma84
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:31 PM
Atheist.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:02 PM

I'm a non practicing Catholic. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)