Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

CD experience

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:09 PM
  • 9 Replies

http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/dirlist.do?catalog=111008009&stype=up&searchSource=sort&sinfo=price&shipcountry=us&_flush=104565554

A bunch of ladies from my DDG are ordering these. I have never used CD and wanted feedback.

by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Mrs.Salz
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 2:23 PM

That website is a scam, I would never buy from there again.

I was in a wedding and bought a bridesmaid dress from there. All the girls got it in the wrong color and the quality was terrible. They had a return policy but the item had to be returned within 1 week of receiving it - shipping to China that quickly cost over $100 so all the bridesmaids lost the money.

I would buy diapers from Cotton Babies or Kelly's Closet.

Mrs.Salz
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 2:23 PM

WAHM diapers are a great option too!

jnw2992
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 2:24 PM

I ordered them figuring 100 diapers for 3.50 is worht trying somthing new u need to buy inserts because they dont come with them but i have 150 so im not worried about inserts lol if anything i figured my daughter would have diapers for her babydolls

jenniferlee_12
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 2:31 PM

I figured it is cheap enough to try, but wanted opinions also. When are you due or are you going to use them now? Can you let me know what you think when you get them? I was going to do the ones with inserts for $4 and change just to try and I know a lot of people are ordering them in my DDG, but most are also new to CDing and our babies aren't due until January.

Quoting jnw2992:

I ordered them figuring 100 diapers for 3.50 is worht trying somthing new u need to buy inserts because they dont come with them but i have 150 so im not worried about inserts lol if anything i figured my daughter would have diapers for her babydolls

jenniferlee_12
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 2:32 PM

I will check those sites out as well. Thank you. 

Quoting Mrs.Salz:

That website is a scam, I would never buy from there again.

I was in a wedding and bought a bridesmaid dress from there. All the girls got it in the wrong color and the quality was terrible. They had a return policy but the item had to be returned within 1 week of receiving it - shipping to China that quickly cost over $100 so all the bridesmaids lost the money.

I would buy diapers from Cotton Babies or Kelly's Closet.

jnw2992
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I use sunbaby trentlab and sunny baby now so i figured id give them a try plus i order 100 nappie baby's off that site too for 6 dollars a diaper so i ordered 200 diapers and im getting 100 inserts plus 50 more i ordered

Quoting jenniferlee_12:

I figured it is cheap enough to try, but wanted opinions also. When are you due or are you going to use them now? Can you let me know what you think when you get them? I was going to do the ones with inserts for $4 and change just to try and I know a lot of people are ordering them in my DDG, but most are also new to CDing and our babies aren't due until January.

Quoting jnw2992:

MaryJarrett
by Silver Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I would use a Facebook Co-op group instead. They treat the co-op leaders as business professionals so they have more pull for you if you have a problem. Babyland and Babycity diapers can be found on ebay for starting at 99cents each so if look there for any specific prints you want first although they don't fit as well or last as long. I do like the alva brand of china diapers but as I said, I buy from facebook co-ops so that i get the wholesale prices but more benefits if needed. 

jenniferlee_12
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Never heard of these Co-Ops on FB before.

Quoting MaryJarrett:

I would use a Facebook Co-op group instead. They treat the co-op leaders as business professionals so they have more pull for you if you have a problem. Babyland and Babycity diapers can be found on ebay for starting at 99cents each so if look there for any specific prints you want first although they don't fit as well or last as long. I do like the alva brand of china diapers but as I said, I buy from facebook co-ops so that i get the wholesale prices but more benefits if needed. 

MaryJarrett
by Silver Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:21 PM
I'm in like 5+ of them or so. I use Stacey's Alva Baby Co-op most but I'm in more than just that one. You can get other things use just diapers too.

Quoting jenniferlee_12:

Never heard of these Co-Ops on FB before.

Quoting MaryJarrett:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)