Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

really anxious!update

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:23 PM
  • 6 Replies
2 moms liked this

Taking my 9 month old to a well baby check today. She hasn't been to the doctors since 4 months to get her head checked. I'm not doing shoots so I just didn't take her and as my third baby I know she is doing fine.. But they called me and wanted to see her. I said ok cause she probably should be seen and have her cranio monitored since we aren't doing surgery. Just hate taking the kids to the doctor I get so stressed!

Went well! (except the older girls acting wild!grrr) The ped didn't say anything about the vacs. She was just concerned about monitoring her head size. (ok I should have brought her in bad mommy)  My baby is 17 lbs and about 28 inches long.  Her head is growing as it should too.

by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Precious333
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:24 PM

hugs. I get so anxious easily too when it comes to my kids. You know what you will and won't and hopefully the doctor's office will respect that. If not, than you can always changed doctors. GL, let us know how it goes!

Brandy85412
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Thanks I know one doctor I saw was really respectful. I like the doctor I usually see but I'm not sure what she's going to say about the shoots since I did them with my other two. Leaving here in just a few minutes!

Quoting Precious333:

hugs. I get so anxious easily too when it comes to my kids. You know what you will and won't and hopefully the doctor's office will respect that. If not, than you can always changed doctors. GL, let us know how it goes!

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Nov. 7, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Let us know how it goes momma

jconney80
by Group Mod on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Glad it went well! It can be stressful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:05 AM

So glad things went well! 

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Glad it went good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN