Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Need BRUTALLY Honest Opinions ASAP!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
I need the kinda honestly that only strangers on the internet can provide. Be honest, even if it's mean I really want the truth!

I've got an interview in the morning. I got ridiculously fat after having my last child (lol, who gains after they have the baby???), so my clothes from when I worked with my older don't really fit. So in the replies I'll post the 2 options I've got. How bad is it?? In the first, the sweater is too bulky, so I'm going to try to find a new one tonight and nude tights might help. The second one I think I need better shoes...
Don't hold back!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Replies (51-60):
EthansMomma2010
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Woot woot!!!!! Go mama!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
larissalarie
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm pretty certain that this is the company I want to work for, but I'm going to interview with a couple more just to be thorough. I really can't start anything before new year anyway, that's how long the fbi fingerprint check takes to get results ant the state won't officially issue my license before that. So I've got a little time to look around.

Quoting TTC2Long:

Woohoo!! So, DO you want them?

Quoting larissalarie:

It went great, they want me if I want them :-)

Quoting TTC2Long:

Update! How did it go??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:10 PM
And you are adorable btw!
larissalarie
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Aww, thanks

Quoting JoJoBean8:

And you are adorable btw!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Char07
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:46 PM
I like #2, and I gain AFTER having my babies, really hoping to avoid that this time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
larissalarie
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Good luck, I hope you avoid it this time as well!!

Quoting Char07:

I like #2, and I gain AFTER having my babies, really hoping to avoid that this time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FrumpyMama
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I like the second one. And lol to gaining weight after having a baby. That's exactly what I did with my son. Lost all the baby weight after having him, it was sitting nursing him NON-STOP and chocolate that made me fat.  He was a hungry booger......still is. 

larissalarie
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Haha, chocolate is a wonderful evil good thing!

Quoting FrumpyMama:

I like the second one. And lol to gaining weight after having a baby. That's exactly what I did with my son. Lost all the baby weight after having him, it was sitting nursing him NON-STOP and chocolate that made me fat.  He was a hungry booger......still is. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FrumpyMama
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this

It was when Hershey's Bliss bites came out. Raspberry and milk chocolate..........I think I ate two bags a week......

Quoting larissalarie:

Haha, chocolate is a wonderful evil good thing!

Quoting FrumpyMama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)