Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need BRUTALLY Honest Opinions ASAP!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
I need the kinda honestly that only strangers on the internet can provide. Be honest, even if it's mean I really want the truth!

I've got an interview in the morning. I got ridiculously fat after having my last child (lol, who gains after they have the baby???), so my clothes from when I worked with my older don't really fit. So in the replies I'll post the 2 options I've got. How bad is it?? In the first, the sweater is too bulky, so I'm going to try to find a new one tonight and nude tights might help. The second one I think I need better shoes...
Don't hold back!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Replies (61-69):
larissalarie
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:09 AM
I'm a sucker for dark chocolate

Quoting FrumpyMama:

It was when Hershey's Bliss bites came out. Raspberry and milk chocolate..........I think I ate two bags a week......

Quoting larissalarie:

Haha, chocolate is a wonderful evil good thing!

Quoting FrumpyMama:

I like the second one. And lol to gaining weight after having a baby. That's exactly what I did with my son. Lost all the baby weight after having him, it was sitting nursing him NON-STOP and chocolate that made me fat.  He was a hungry booger......still is. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melindabelcher
by mel on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:52 AM
This.

Good luck
Edit: just saw the interview was yesterday. How did it.go?

Quoting Sarah725:

Its hard to really see them with the picture so far away but i think they are both good for an interview, i like the second one the best.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
larissalarie
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this
It went great! They want me if I want them. I'm going to interview at a couple more places before I make a firm commitment, but I'm fairly certain this is the place for me. We're going to meet again later this week to go over some more things and I'll have a chance to ask all those questions you think of 5 second AFTER you leave.

Quoting melindabelcher:

This.

Good luck

Quoting Sarah725:

Its hard to really see them with the picture so far away but i think they are both good for an interview, i like the second one the best.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2justone
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Number 2~

barefootmommi
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Super Awsome momma

Quoting larissalarie:

It went great, they want me if I want them :-)

Quoting TTC2Long:

Update! How did it go??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tansyflower
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:40 AM

this is a great attitude!

whenever i went on a job interview i was interviewing them as well.  its a two way street!  if you dont mind me asking what kind of job is it?!

Quoting larissalarie:

It went great! They want me if I want them. I'm going to interview at a couple more places before I make a firm commitment, but I'm fairly certain this is the place for me. We're going to meet again later this week to go over some more things and I'll have a chance to ask all those questions you think of 5 second AFTER you leave.

Quoting melindabelcher:

This.

Good luck

Quoting Sarah725:

larissalarie
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Thanks! It's so true, and this is the first time I've gone job hunting where I viewed it that way.

A real estate agent, I just passed my licensing exam on Saturday and already have 2 offers with one more interview for Monday :-)

Quoting tansyflower:

this is a great attitude!

whenever i went on a job interview i was interviewing them as well.  its a two way street!  if you dont mind me asking what kind of job is it?!

Quoting larissalarie:

Quoting melindabelcher:

This.

Good luck

Quoting Sarah725:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
danichaos
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this

And you look great
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lucaslexie
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Both
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)