Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Tell me about your natural delievery!

I'm currently 12 weeks pregnant with baby #2. With DS I was induced for going over my due date. With this baby though I am determined to go all natural but I'm scared out of my mind!  So let me hear your birth stories to give me courage. Maybe if I start building myself up now I wont be scared when the big day finally comes!

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Replies (31-33):
airforcewife90
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:39 PM
With my first I was induced at 41 weeks for going over due. They started cervidil (sp) at 6 pm at 2 am I started contracting on my own and they started poticen at 6am. Nathan was born at 3:32pm after 3 1/2 hours of pushing and a episotmy.

There are SO many things I want to change for this baby!

Quoting SarineLewis:

I was induced with my first in January. After 29 hours of pitocin induced labor and assistance with a vacuum my baby boy was born healthy and strong. I'm due in Feb with my second. I plan on going natural as well. Honestly, I'm not really that nervous for the pain. I hear that pitocin makes contractions harder. My were at one point on top of each other. I think the pain will be less intense because it will be natural. :) I still dread labor though. Lol. We were planning on waiting longer.

How were you induced? How long was your labor?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Quoting H.I.S.: And good luck to you! Natural birth is so amazing  : )

SarineLewis
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Sounds kinda similar! Pit was started at 10am and he was born at 2:55pm the following day. Vacuum and epesiotomy helped.

Quoting airforcewife90:

With my first I was induced at 41 weeks for going over due. They started cervidil (sp) at 6 pm at 2 am I started contracting on my own and they started poticen at 6am. Nathan was born at 3:32pm after 3 1/2 hours of pushing and a episotmy.

There are SO many things I want to change for this baby!

Quoting SarineLewis:

I was induced with my first in January. After 29 hours of pitocin induced labor and assistance with a vacuum my baby boy was born healthy and strong. I'm due in Feb with my second. I plan on going natural as well. Honestly, I'm not really that nervous for the pain. I hear that pitocin makes contractions harder. My were at one point on top of each other. I think the pain will be less intense because it will be natural. :) I still dread labor though. Lol. We were planning on waiting longer.

How were you induced? How long was your labor?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN