Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

You natural and green Mommies should get a kick out of this:P

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:15 PM
  • 11 Replies
2 moms liked this

So, my son is 18mths old. Sometimes I take him to the bathroom with me when he is especially fussy and I do not discriminate about the "right times" to do this. Well... I also use a Diva cup. DS saw it drying beside the sink, grabbed it, and... well... he tried to insert it on himself, lol. He was full clothed but he sat on the toilet and everything. LOL, I think it's time for Daddy to teach him what boys do!

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaughterHugs
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:46 PM

bahahahahahaah

Brandy85412
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:17 PM
LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaryJarrett
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:18 PM
I love it!! Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EthansMomma2010
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Lmbo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:12 PM
Haaaaaaaahahanahananjananaha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sjk_maybe_mom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Nice. And I thought DS (18 mos. next week) was funny when he sat on his potty the other day then reached for the toilet paper roll when through. LOL

FrumpyMama
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Lol!!! I can't let my ds in the bathroom when I'm in there anymore. He asked me if he was going to wear a bra when he got boobs like mine.  We are also trying to teach about privacy in the bathroom, absolute emergencies are ok, but I try to have a towel on at least. 

Oostera
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol, I was always of the mind that when they start asking questions we would begin instituting a privacy rule. My DD is 3 and we have started privacy with her but I don't really mind if she comes in or sees me. I really don't know where I lie on that issue anymore because I want them to have confidence that their bodies are normal and beautiful while teaching them, at the same time, that they are private... it's a tough world, lol!

Quoting FrumpyMama:

Lol!!! I can't let my ds in the bathroom when I'm in there anymore. He asked me if he was going to wear a bra when he got boobs like mine.  We are also trying to teach about privacy in the bathroom, absolute emergencies are ok, but I try to have a towel on at least. 

FrumpyMama
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Totally. I try to teach what my mom did. She compared our bodies  to religion. They aren't secret, they are sacred. Everyone has the same thing in different shapes and sizes. Each one is special to that person and you don't mock or make fun of what others have. 

My mom had her moments of sanity when she was raising us. 

Quoting Oostera:

Lol, I was always of the mind that when they start asking questions we would begin instituting a privacy rule. My DD is 3 and we have started privacy with her but I don't really mind if she comes in or sees me. I really don't know where I lie on that issue anymore because I want them to have confidence that their bodies are normal and beautiful while teaching them, at the same time, that they are private... it's a tough world, lol!

Quoting FrumpyMama:

catholicmamamia
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:14 AM

LMBO! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)