Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

eeeee hes finally on board with CDing!!!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:10 PM
  • 8 Replies

And all it took was him talking to another dad from his jiu jitsu class who is into CDing!!!

Im 12wks pregnant with our 3rd. I wanted to cd with our 2nd but never really did, it was hard without his excitement too. I ordered 2 diapers(there was a deal) but they didnt really impress me, so I got a little discouraged.

Well his friend was in class the other day and they some how got on the topic of kids and then some how diapering? IDK lol.

The guy was telling him their whole set up with the sprayer and wet bags and washing sechedual and how he even changes the diapers. I had to stop DH mid sentance to say "did you just not listen to me when I explained ALL of this stuff to you???". He was like yeah not really....(I figured he wasnt).  I think what really sold him is that the guy was like we did it all for about $300, then offered to bring us in their diapers for free!!!!!

Dh was like I think we should CD and that you should BF for as long as possible and even pump at work. lol.

I planned on bfing for as long as possible and pumping. 

I cant believe all it took was him talking to another guy to get on board but Im SSSOOO excited lol!!

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
thundersky
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:13 PM

lol men are so funny

MissSarah04
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Men! Haha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Glad he is supportive! 

Diatech12
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Thanks ladies!!

Its not that he was like super against it before, I think he just doubted them. Its not something he has ever seen or experienced so it was one of those "its new....no i dont think so" type situations. 

He totally pulled a man act but hey, if thats what it took lol!

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Hey whatever it takes, glad he is onbaord.  MY hubs was like I dunno, til our friend gave us some and he never wanted to do anything else...he loves pocket diapers

jnw2992
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:11 PM

my husband hated the idea of CD until he finally seen me use then with our dd now hes fulling on board :) I even host cloth classes to teach other parents about cloth diapering

Mrs.Salz
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:04 PM

:)

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Yay!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN