Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

I just found out I am pregnant and bought my first cloth diaper today. I can't wait to get more. My plan is to buy 1 or 2 every month of the pregnancy that way I have several saved up for when the baby comes. EDD August 9th :-)

by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 4:52 AM
Replies (21-30):
bellaamore
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:05 AM
Oh!
With my first, I did a newborn rental package, used.
It is a refundable 198$, and you can make payments up till it is delivered. As long as they are returned in good condition, you can use the amount as a credit to buy from their site or they will send $$ to PayPal.
It was an awesome deal. I used them for the 12 weeks, then, got two packs of econobums and covers sent. I got the rest refunded an bought some used kawaii
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC2Long
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:06 AM
You can send them to me! ;D

Op, yay on cd! We're going on 2 1/2 years and I'm building up my small stash for ds2, due in April. :)

Quoting Mrs.J.Fulton:

Definately not where I'm from. I wanted to but I got like all Megan's first nappies on my babyshower.

Quoting VintageWife:

A lot of people do these days!

Quoting Mrs.J.Fulton:

Not many people do cloth diapering anymore! Corats!!! I got a few things for cloth diapering at my babyshower but I won't be using them.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Group Mod on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:45 AM
Yay!! It's so exciting! I've been cloth diapering for almost 3 years now between 2 kids (1 is potty trained now). I love CD! I just picked up a few used Smartipants diapers today & it's still just as exciting =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Group Mod on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:45 AM
That's a pretty good deal!

Quoting bellaamore:

Oh!

With my first, I did a newborn rental package, used.

It is a refundable 198$, and you can make payments up till it is delivered. As long as they are returned in good condition, you can use the amount as a credit to buy from their site or they will send $$ to PayPal.

It was an awesome deal. I used them for the 12 weeks, then, got two packs of econobums and covers sent. I got the rest refunded an bought some used kawaii
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peaches_04
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Im looking for someone who can make me a noahs ark diaper for noah?????

Quoting danichaos:

Congrats!!

I make them if you're wanting something special. I have a Facebook page, just find me, my business name is MacFluffin
danichaos
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:58 AM
Do you have a particular print in mind?

Quoting peaches_04:

Quoting danichaos:

Congrats!!

I make them if you're wanting something special. I have a Facebook page, just find me, my business name is MacFluffin
Melame68
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:03 AM
Yay congrats! I cloth diapered my last 2 kiddos! Love it! I have a buisness now sewing and selling custom ones! Facebook.com/fluffityfluffdiapers And hyenacart.com/fluffityfluffdiapers
peaches_04
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:42 AM
Not really

Quoting danichaos:

Do you have a particular print in mind?

Quoting peaches_04:

Quoting danichaos:

Congrats!!

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:57 AM

WHOO HOO congrats!! I am due AUg 1 and I have alot of bigger diapers but all my newborns I am waiting to but til I know the sex/gender.  What kind of diaper did you get?

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Theres a huge resurgance in cloth diapering, and most of the moms here cloth diaper

Quoting Mrs.J.Fulton:

Definately not where I'm from. I wanted to but I got like all Megan's first nappies on my babyshower.

Quoting VintageWife:

A lot of people do these days!

Quoting Mrs.J.Fulton:

Not many people do cloth diapering anymore! Corats!!! I got a few things for cloth diapering at my babyshower but I won't be using them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)