Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

I just found out I am pregnant and bought my first cloth diaper today. I can't wait to get more. My plan is to buy 1 or 2 every month of the pregnancy that way I have several saved up for when the baby comes. EDD August 9th :-)

by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 4:52 AM
Replies (31-33):
Gingerella
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:59 AM
I am giving away a free cloth diaper on my FB page! :) It's by Baby Ten. She is a fantastic local WAHM. My page is www.facebook.com/motherwithlove. I will be posting natural parenting things on there including stuff about cloth diapers. I'm not selling anything! Just a passion to inform.

If you haven't already you should join "Cuties with Cloth Booties" on here. It's a cloth diaper group full of ladies in the know. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
1stTimeMom1982
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:03 AM
I want to do it this time around too. Good idea stocking up little by little
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
FrumpyMama
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Jillian'sDrawers has a try cloth package that has a bunch of different styles in it. I think some of them are used, but it is something I wish I had done! That way I'm not wondering if I'd like pockets, AIO's, or prefolds better. This way you try them all and get to see which system you prefer. 

Quoting jconney80:

That's a pretty good deal!

Quoting bellaamore:

Oh!

With my first, I did a newborn rental package, used.

It is a refundable 198$, and you can make payments up till it is delivered. As long as they are returned in good condition, you can use the amount as a credit to buy from their site or they will send $$ to PayPal.

It was an awesome deal. I used them for the 12 weeks, then, got two packs of econobums and covers sent. I got the rest refunded an bought some used kawaii

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)