Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting
Well, after 8 years together it looks like my dh and I have had our first opss. We were planning on getting pregnant next month but.....
I haven't tested yet but I am showing all my normal early pregnancy signs.
And for those who have supported me since we lost little Wyatt, yes, I am freaking out a little!

Update:
I tested the other day and it was positive (yay). Well, this am I started bleeding heavily. :(
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Replies (11-20):
Nee86
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Quoting hapababies:

We are saying the same thing. I think the hospital's lawyer reviewed everything and knows they screwed up. I just hope they settle. It's not going to bring Wyatt back or take back any of the pain but if we can prevent this from happening to someone else, we will be happy. Plus, they can pay my travel expenses to go 120 miles round trip to see a Midwife because I refuse to birth at that hospital.
melindabelcher
by mel on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Awww congrats mama! Sticky healthy dust!!!
I'm sorry things are frustrating with the hospital I hope they settle and you can put this legal stuff behind you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nee86
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 12:01 PM

BUMP!

Precious333
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 12:12 PM
hugs. praykng for you and your baby. Did you get your progesterone levels tested? Low progesterone will cause bleeding and eveb miscarriages.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nee86
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 7:24 PM
Quoting Precious333:

hugs. praykng for you and your baby. Did you get your progesterone levels tested? Low progesterone will cause bleeding and eveb miscarriages.

No. Doctor's warned me that the surgery I had to stay pregnant could actually cause me to have a hard time in the first trimester. This is my first miscarriage and they wouldn't do anything until I have had at least 3. :/ We'll see what happens. I also wonder if it's because I took some meds I normally would not have taken. I had no idea I was pregnant and I was very sick.
Proud2BWeird
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 7:38 PM
I'm so sorry. It's obvious you've already been through the ringer. this is so unfair.

I've had two miscarriages, and they were devastating. I'll put you on my prayers.
hapababies
by Silver Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Oh my gosh! I am so, so sorry (((hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Group Mod on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:23 PM
I'm so sorry mama :'(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peaches_04
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:13 AM
Hugs
Im so sorry:(
JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)