Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just hate waiting! Im probably anticipating nothing but because things have been so unpredictable lately I just dnt know.

If you had unprotected sex 3 days before you got ewcm....would u suspect pregnancy? and would u only test if your period doesnt show? what if you have low progesterone levels with the last pregnancy? and would you tell your husband that there is slight chance or just not let him worry?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Replies (11-15):
Precious333
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I always do dollar tree now!

Quoting peaches_04:

Id wait til my period was late those tests arent cheap

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EthansMomma2010
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:52 AM
I feel like we are Ttc twins. Lol. I would test every other day from CD 10. But I wouldn't post it on here when I got a positive like I did last time cuz its apparently bad luck. Is your dr doing further teats after the MC? I have a huge panel of bloodwork coming up to determine if it was a fluke or a lifelong thing. And yes I would tell dh. I annoy him but he's my partner and he supports me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:02 AM
I had a final bloodtest for hcg count after the miscarriage to confirm that the hcg levels were gone.

I have three kids and have had two miscarriages. Both, I cannot say for sure, could have been from a hormonal imbalance that I am trying to get to the bottom of. So far no answers and nothing consistant.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

I feel like we are Ttc twins. Lol. I would test every other day from CD 10. But I wouldn't post it on here when I got a positive like I did last time cuz its apparently bad luck. Is your dr doing further teats after the MC? I have a huge panel of bloodwork coming up to determine if it was a fluke or a lifelong thing. And yes I would tell dh. I annoy him but he's my partner and he supports me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EthansMomma2010
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:08 AM
I'm sorry. I suggest a new obgyn who will search for answers. I had to leave my old dr because he refused to do anything besides the standard tests

Quoting Precious333:

I had a final bloodtest for hcg count after the miscarriage to confirm that the hcg levels were gone.

I have three kids and have had two miscarriages. Both, I cannot say for sure, could have been from a hormonal imbalance that I am trying to get to the bottom of. So far no answers and nothing consistant.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:26 PM
still waiting for period. If i dont stat my tomorrow Im taking a test. I think I may just tell him I want to test just to be sure and not make a big deal over it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)