Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

no poo, new question

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 3:17 PM
  • 5 Replies
As I am entering my 4th week (getting easier, but I HAVE been tempted to give up. Even bought new shampoo lol), I have started thinking about my kids. So my question is, what do you wash your kids hair with, & how often do you/they wash it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Nicolle_09
by Silver Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Im not brave enought to try it on my kids yet, but they get baths about every other day and have it washed with gentle shampoos.  I think once Im a couple months into the myself I will try it on my 4 year old but will probably just use plain water on my baby

larissalarie
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I almost never wash my little boys hair, you'd never guess it though. When I do I just use some of their Dr Bonners liquid soap that I'd put in the bath water when they need it. My daughter is almost 14, so she's in charge of her own hair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SAHM927
by Lesly on Dec. 2, 2012 at 4:05 PM
2 moms liked this

I wash DD's hair once every couple weeks with an organic shampoo bar. Other than that she is rinsed with water when she bathes at night. You would never know I don't wash her hair, she is 21 months and she still smells like a baby :)

larissalarie
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Not the best picture, but one where you can see their hair. Overgrown and needing cut? Yes. Dirty looking? No.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Before he started getting really messy I used to just use water on ds. Now I have to use shampoo. Not sure of the breand but it's from WF

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)