Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

tea time any one?

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:26 PM
  • 11 Replies

any one know of teas that are safe to drink during pregnancy? I have looked this up but so many sites have said different things. the only thing i know is ...with my last birth my dr told me to drink raspberry tea in my last couple weeks of pregnancy. so i dont want that. anyone have any tasty ideas?? oo and hubby just bought me a kureg(spell ck lol) so any one have one of these? what do you use? thanks.

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Rrl is fantastic throughout your entire pregnancy, in a healthy kind of way. Once a cup a day in first two trimesters and pp, three cups daily in third tri.

Other safe and potentially beneficially herbs include chamomile, peppermint, ginger, hibiscus, dandelion root, nettles.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:35 PM

RRL is good during pregnancy. 

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:58 PM

I like the hot chocolate with my Kureg but I don't know about the tea's.

catholicmamamia
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:38 AM

I like black, green, chamomile, dandelion, and red raspberry leaf.

catholicmamamia
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Mm.. hot chocolate is good, too! 

jconney80
by Group Mod on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:04 AM
This!

Quoting jellyphish:

Rrl is fantastic throughout your entire pregnancy, in a healthy kind of way. Once a cup a day in first two trimesters and pp, three cups daily in third tri.

Other safe and potentially beneficially herbs include chamomile, peppermint, ginger, hibiscus, dandelion root, nettles.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maddiesmommy5
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 6:12 AM

This...also I still use regular tea bags with my keurig, just leave the k cup space empty and put your tea bag in your cup.(I don't really like their tea) 

Quoting jellyphish:

diamond8
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:40 AM

thank you!!!!

diamond8
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:40 AM

i did not know you could do that!! thank you so much for telling me!! trying this after work!! :)

Quoting maddiesmommy5:

This...also I still use regular tea bags with my keurig, just leave the k cup space empty and put your tea bag in your cup.(I don't really like their tea) 

Quoting jellyphish:

peaches_04
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Unless youre one of those extreme anti caffeine ppl while pregnant

Quoting catholicmamamia:

Mm.. hot chocolate is good, too! 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)