Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

name, how did you come up with it

thanks for sharing

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Replies (31-38):
907PickleMom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:54 AM
Kevin Jospeh- Kevin was a friend of DH that died young.. Joseph was my great grandfather

Kaitlyn Ann- Kaitlyn was the only name DH & I could agree on. My MIL, SIL & I all have the middle name Ann.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SAHM927
by Lesly on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Haelynn Kayla :)

Vertical15
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Kristian Michael - I liked the name but wanted it a little different and Michael is my Dad's name.

Kaeden Christopher - We also liked the name and then Christopher is my husband's name.

Kowen Anthony - We actually found it in the Wookiepedia, we pronounce it like Owen with a K and Anthony is my FIL's middle name.

pipers_mom
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:50 PM
Piper Marie. Piper came from Charmed, Marie sounded nice lol. Gavin Patrick. Gavin because we liked the name and Patrick is dh's middle name. Logan Alexander. Logan was dh's pick and Alexander was mine, we just liked the names.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melindabelcher
by mel on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Marcus Jon- dh and I chose marcus after he was 24hrs old it just fit him. Jon is after dh's deceased brother
Leilani Elizabeth-marcus was 2yo and overheard our name lists 2 weeks before her birth and asked where is leilani, once we saw she was a girl, we thought it would help with transition . Elizabeth after my sister who begged to be God-mother but was to young.
Ellie Grace-once again ellie was chosen after her delivery based on what we thought would fit. Grace after my counselor and Gods grace that had largely contributed to saving our marriage just 9mo earlier.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KRYSTALK1013
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Nayvia (NAY-vee-uh)

we got it from a tv show (Spartacus)

her middle name is Elise, which Hubs came up with randomly. We liked the way it flowed, so it stuck.

Juniper53098
by June on Dec. 16, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Steven James - he was given the 1st name that my ex BIL was supposed to have.  James just sounded good with it.

Travis Craig - we liked Travis.  Craig is after DH

Megyn Rose - we just liked it

norwgnwood
by Bronze Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Gordon-Elliott Beau is my son. I liked Gordon but my mom was pushing for Elliott. Beau is for my love who died in a car accident.
Greta-Elizabeth Larc is my daughter. I wanted to stick with G-E. I loved the name Greta & my mom is Elizabeth. Larc is for my grandfather who passed of cancer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)