Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:00 AM
  • 5 Replies

I gave birth to my awesome baby girl on Oct 2, 2012. well when she was 3 weeks old we were on our way home for the doc and a drunk driver hit my truck. we was not hurt well she wasn't. we went to the hospital to get look at anyways because i would rather be safe then sorry. they said we was fine. well two days later i went to pick my daughter up and felt a pop in my shoulder and my whole left side went totally numb i couldn't feel it at all. i went to the er and they said it was a pinched nerve. gave me some meds and sent me home. 2 weeks later it was still hurting me so i went to see me doc and she did x-rays and said it was dislocated and NOT TO LIFT ANYTHING even my daughter (she not but maybe 10 lbs now) and so here it is almost 2 months sense the wreck and its still dislocated and i cant hold my little girl unless I'm sitting and my in-law are taking care of her and i feel so bad like I'm letting her down BC cant play with her or hold her like i want to

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
danichaos
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:21 AM
Maybe you should see a chiropractor?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rlambert6002
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:26 AM

See a chiropractor and definitely contact the insurance company!

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Dec. 6, 2012 at 6:55 PM

bump

krickette
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Did they not pop it back in place ? both my mom and grandmom and 2 of my brothers had shoulders that would pop out we had to go to the er to get it poped back in then they were in a sling for a couple of weeks 

Mrs.Salz
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:19 PM

See a chiropractor! In the meantime, maybe babywearing would help?

I hope you get better soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)