Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

breast feeding effects.

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:24 AM
  • 13 Replies

ok because it's women here.. lol and it's not exactly face to face lol I'm easly embarrassed. I'm more of a smaller chested lady. So not gonna lie i didn't  mind the additional  2 sizes . I know once you stop nursing you go back down. My question is .. do you resumme you're orginal size  or even less? How much does eating enough contribute? I know eating a heathly amount allows you to produce enough milk. Ok so that's my question.. what we're some of you're ladies experiances. if you don't mind me asking.

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rlambert6002
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:37 AM

You don't always necessarily go back down. Before my first pregnancy I was a double A cup (I only weighed 87 lbs though). After that first pregnancy I was an A cup...still not big but def a big improvement over AA. I've had 9 babies and typically now I go into a C cup while nursing and after nursing still maintain a full B cup (my prepreg and after losing my baby weight size is around 110-115 lbs). I've had a couple of instances where I lost a lot of weight (like down to 100 lbs) and went to barely a B, but upon gaining weight back my cup size increased.

Nicolle_09
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:26 PM

alot of women dont go back down in size lol im large so ive never seen a change in size expect right after birth and as soon as i regulate i go back to normal size. 

corbysmom531
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Me too.  I was a DDD before my last pregnancy, and now I'm a G.

Quoting Nicolle_09:

alot of women dont go back down in size lol im large so ive never seen a change in size expect right after birth and as soon as i regulate i go back to normal size. 

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Dec. 6, 2012 at 6:27 PM

I am very small in that area and was super happy to become a B cup when my milk came in :)  Mine went down to the same original size after nursing :( 3 kids later still my A cup.

PEEK05
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Mine never went back down.  I have always only gotten bigger. I was a 34 DD before my daughter and now at a 36G due in February with my third child.

Beccahairlady
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:28 PM

After my first, I went up to a D but back down to a B. Now I am nursing again and I am a DD. We'll see if I go back to a B.

nurse-mommy
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:35 PM
I was a C before my 1st and went up to a DD with nursing but back down to a C. This time I'm over a DD and will nurse for another 6-10 mos depending on her....and then we'll see what happens...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Salz
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:15 PM

I've stayed the same... I looked forward to being bigger in that department but nothing changes for me apparently :(

I'm bfing a 22 month old, stayed the same size throughout that pregnancy and only got bigger for the first month or so postpartum, then back to pre-pregnancy size.

Now I'm 7 months into my second pregnancy, haven't changed either.

mostlymaydays
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:19 PM

I was a B cup when I got pregnant with my first. Now after my fourth, I'm an AA cup, but I am also under 100 lbs now, so that probably has a lot to do with it. 

When my milk comes in, I am easily a full C, but it goes back down to B or so after a month. By 18 months, I'm probably an A and then AA after weaning. I know people who've shrunk and people who keep their bigger breasts.

peaches_04
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:51 AM
They may stay bigger but are stretched out and saggier....atleast mine are anyway
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)