Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got a huge stash of China diapers and they were super cheap, admitedly I feel kind of bad that I didn't buy American, but the biggest reason for me CD'ing is to save money.  Anyone else feel this way?

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Replies (11-17):
Mrs.Salz
by Platinum Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I've still been able to save LOTS of money by buying American diapers.

EthansMomma2010
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:50 PM
I have a huge mix and my China dipes are some of my favorites. I think you just have to remember that sposies wouldn't be American made either probably so what's the difference?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
H.I.S.
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Quoting womanwifemomof3:

Cheap because of child labor in poor conditions.  Cheap means a neighbor is unemployed.  All of us need to start feeling bad enough about it and make a change, skip that luxery we give ourselves/family so that others can live decently and recognize our lame excuses and rationalizations for what they are.      fyi not a personal attack just me on my soapbox

clapping

Lilypie - (VOWJ)

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Can we get a picture of them :)

catholicmamamia
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Never bought china diapers.... 

Onemiracle
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:42 AM

I was gifted some diapers, but after my cousin shared her home made diapers... I made a set and did not look back.   After the first couple, tweaking the pattern for the best fit was easy.   Now that we are potty training, I have been able to retrofrit some big boy pants - so he can be like the big boys, but has some insurance in case of an accident.

MyIslandGirls
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:07 PM

I'm in a alva baby co-op in january for my diapers. My baby isn't due until May.. so it's totally fine about how long the shipping takes. I would love to buy local but not at $20 a diaper. I got 3 other mouths to feed! lol I can't spend my day looking at my dream diapers.

I am on the hunt for good deals.. like greenmommy.ca is doing a "free diaper for the cost of shipping" so i went for that because the diaper itself is about $14 and the shipping is $14... so I got the diaper half off pretty much.

And I'm on a few community boards that do cloth diapers in my area. I've gotten a few fleece and wool covers.. so totally cute.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)