Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

My first Oscha! It's a RS and I'd prefer a wrap but what-ev, I'm still SUPER happy about it! I am in love with this color, Tangerine Dream.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Replies (11-20):
peaches_04
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:08 PM
I love that color!
Eliots_momma
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:10 PM
The rs is the BEST to nurse on the go in :) I love mine!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SadieJames
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Of course : ) if I get one I might not want to part with it... They're so pretty! 

Quoting Gingerella:

That's 4 am here and I'm gonna set my alarm. I'm gonna see if I can get anything. I'm trying to find out if the fades are 100% cotton, linen or mixed. I THINK it's wraps but I guess we'll see. Anyways, yes keep me in mind I might do a trade depending on what I can get or not. 

Quoting SadieJames:

They just posted that they're stocking fades tomorrow but i dont know what they mean by that... Wraps or RS?  It's at 11 am GMT which is 6 am eastern time - if I can figure out what they are stocking I might set an alarm (but don't tell DH or he will flip about a Saturday alarm!). I just got a surprise check in the mail for 800$ so I might get a couple wraps too : ) we can do a trade if I snag something!

Quoting Gingerella:

If you catch a wrap at the next stocking that I will probably miss, we'll trade. ;)

Quoting SadieJames:

Oh I'm jealous!  I missed the stocking.  I want a RS badly.

Gingerella
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I stalked them on their photos. There are four and I think they're wraps. Blackberry is gonna be impossible I bet though it IS gorgeous. I would love it but feel like I won't have a chance with that one. Its 100% cotton. Marina is the one I'm gonna go for, 50% linen. I just love the color too much. Berry is 100% cotton. Aqua 100% cotton. What's your fav?

Quoting SadieJames:

Of course : ) if I get one I might not want to part with it... They're so pretty! 

Quoting Gingerella:

That's 4 am here and I'm gonna set my alarm. I'm gonna see if I can get anything. I'm trying to find out if the fades are 100% cotton, linen or mixed. I THINK it's wraps but I guess we'll see. Anyways, yes keep me in mind I might do a trade depending on what I can get or not. 

Quoting SadieJames:

They just posted that they're stocking fades tomorrow but i dont know what they mean by that... Wraps or RS?  It's at 11 am GMT which is 6 am eastern time - if I can figure out what they are stocking I might set an alarm (but don't tell DH or he will flip about a Saturday alarm!). I just got a surprise check in the mail for 800$ so I might get a couple wraps too : ) we can do a trade if I snag something!

Quoting Gingerella:

If you catch a wrap at the next stocking that I will probably miss, we'll trade. ;)

Quoting SadieJames:

catholicmamamia
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Pretty.. :o) 

catholicmamamia
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:08 AM

laughing 

Quoting peaches_04: I really want a dreamsicle now.

CowgirlSoldier
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:22 AM

That is gorgeous. I went to the site and they are out of stock of everything :-( boo. 

SadieJames
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:29 AM

I got a Fade Aqua 6 if you're interested : ) I actually got 2... And a Fade Aqua RS! I'm so freaking happy right now : )

peaches_04
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Where do you live?

Quoting Gingerella:

Quoting SadieJames:

Quoting Gingerella:

Quoting SadieJames:

peaches_04
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Ya know whats really yummy....orange cream soda over icecream:)

Quoting catholicmamamia:

laughing 

Quoting peaches_04: I really want a dreamsicle now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN