Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

My first Oscha! It's a RS and I'd prefer a wrap but what-ev, I'm still SUPER happy about it! I am in love with this color, Tangerine Dream.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Replies (21-25):
Gingerella
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I got a Marina 7....3 hours after the stocking. I mean, first click. I thought it would have been much harder. I was so bummed when I woke up and I knew I had turned my alarm off because the baby was sleeping so restless. I'm gonna stick with what I have for now but thanks for thinking of me. It's nice to have someone to talk Oscha with. All my FB is clueless, they don't get it. I'm glad you got a RS and a wrap! 

Quoting SadieJames:

I got a Fade Aqua 6 if you're interested : ) I actually got 2... And a Fade Aqua RS! I'm so freaking happy right now : )

Gingerella
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Wyoming, mountain time. 

Quoting peaches_04:

Where do you live?

Quoting Gingerella:

That's 4 am here and I'm gonna set my alarm. I'm gonna see if I can get anything. I'm trying to find out if the fades are 100% cotton, linen or mixed. I THINK it's wraps but I guess we'll see. Anyways, yes keep me in mind I might do a trade depending on what I can get or not. 

Quoting SadieJames:

They just posted that they're stocking fades tomorrow but i dont know what they mean by that... Wraps or RS?  It's at 11 am GMT which is 6 am eastern time - if I can figure out what they are stocking I might set an alarm (but don't tell DH or he will flip about a Saturday alarm!). I just got a surprise check in the mail for 800$ so I might get a couple wraps too : ) we can do a trade if I snag something!

Quoting Gingerella:

If you catch a wrap at the next stocking that I will probably miss, we'll trade. ;)

Quoting SadieJames:

Oh I'm jealous!  I missed the stocking.  I want a RS badly.

norwgnwood
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I love my I infantino sash wrap! Yay baby wearing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SadieJames
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Yeah I'm shocked at how much is still left! They had issues this morning so I think a lot of people thought they were sold out and quit trying.  I ended up with 2 aqua wraps in a 6 (either to trade with you or to gift to my SIL who is pregnant) and 1 aqua RS AND 1 marina RS : ) I am one happy camper!

I posted on Facebook I got a new wrap and RS and everyone asks why I don't just buy a stroller : (.  Don't get me wrong, I have a nice stroller too but seriously it's like no one I know baby wears.

Quoting Gingerella:

I got a Marina 7....3 hours after the stocking. I mean, first click. I thought it would have been much harder. I was so bummed when I woke up and I knew I had turned my alarm off because the baby was sleeping so restless. I'm gonna stick with what I have for now but thanks for thinking of me. It's nice to have someone to talk Oscha with. All my FB is clueless, they don't get it. I'm glad you got a RS and a wrap! 

Quoting SadieJames:

I got a Fade Aqua 6 if you're interested : ) I actually got 2... And a Fade Aqua RS! I'm so freaking happy right now : )

Gingerella
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:34 AM

I bought a new stroller and it's never used! haha. I would have been much better off to have invested the money into my carriers. Well, I've used it for the 3 year old when we go on long walks and she gets tired but the baby refuses to use it and I don't blame him. I like wearing it anyways. Oh, I post plenty of babywearing pics and no one has asked me about a stroller, HA but they don't get what the big deal is with a wrap and especially a brand. Yesterday I posted pics of a pretty successful half JBC w/ CCCB and I got a lot of likes on it. Probably cuz the baby is so cute. ;)

Oh maybe post an article or two about the benefits of babywearing. There was a really great one I liked but I don't remember the link.

Quoting SadieJames:

Yeah I'm shocked at how much is still left! They had issues this morning so I think a lot of people thought they were sold out and quit trying.  I ended up with 2 aqua wraps in a 6 (either to trade with you or to gift to my SIL who is pregnant) and 1 aqua RS AND 1 marina RS : ) I am one happy camper!

I posted on Facebook I got a new wrap and RS and everyone asks why I don't just buy a stroller : (.  Don't get me wrong, I have a nice stroller too but seriously it's like no one I know baby wears.

Quoting Gingerella:

Quoting SadieJames:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN