Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting
Please tell me this has happened to someone else...

I happened to look down while changing my shirt earlier and noticed little dark flecks of something on my stomach. Thought maybe it was lint or something, but upon examing realized they were tiny, evenly spaced hairs growing out of a stretch mark! And then I notice I have these growing our of every stretch mark on my stomach, and my stomach is COVERED in stretch marks.

Yes, I know we grow hair on our stomachs. But these are thick, dark hairs like when an eyebrow hair you plucked is growing back in. And since having dd, I'll get them under my chin too. Seriously?! GROSS!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:18 AM
Replies (11-13):
H.I.S.
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:55 AM

Sounds like your hormones are off...I got these in the late stage of my last pregnancy, ugh!

Lilypie - (VOWJ)

MommaTasha1003
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Ive always had a happy train :( Its HORRIBLE!!!! But having kids has made me very hairy.. My mustache is darker, Ive got many hairs growing on chin & even a few "wild" thick hairs growing on my side burns!!

I really just need to get my hormones checked at some point. Cuz its really getting out of hand & not getting better.. I thought after my hormones lvled out after having DD it would get better. But it never did. Just stayed the same... Then I got pregnant again with DS (6mo) & it got worse..

sreichelt26
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:22 AM
I did start my period a few days ago after not having one for a few months and it's a lot heavier than normal. Maybe that's it. Because this is definitely new. I look pretty closely at my stomach at least once a week and they were never there before.

Quoting H.I.S.:

Sounds like your hormones are off...I got these in the late stage of my last pregnancy, ugh!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)