Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

http://www.today.com/moms/dad-says-watching-childbirth-put-him-sex-year-women-play-1C6946913

Do ridiculous men like this actually exist? One man actually says seeing his wife breastfeed made him never want to touch her again since her body wasn't his anymore! Yes because women are only made for sex!

by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Replies (11-20):
skylarkdancer
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:18 PM
He wasn't down there, but he saw the Dr sewing me up and he says it messed his view up of what I look like down there. Which is stupid because its not that different. *rolls eyes*

Quoting lifeforchrist:

does he say why? Did he watch birth? Was it a hard experience for him?

Quoting skylarkdancer:

My dh still won't do oral for me and dd is 12months. He will make love to me but not oral.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lifeforchrist
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:29 PM

That's stupid. Is he a man or a 12yo. I'd casually ask him if he thought his balls were sagging a bit to get back at him ;)

Quoting skylarkdancer:

He wasn't down there, but he saw the Dr sewing me up and he says it messed his view up of what I look like down there. Which is stupid because its not that different. *rolls eyes*

Quoting lifeforchrist:

does he say why? Did he watch birth? Was it a hard experience for him?

Quoting skylarkdancer:

My dh still won't do oral for me and dd is 12months. He will make love to me but not oral.

BrittBratt
by Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Ugh. My ex husband was like this... I left him when I was about 16 weeks along with our first and we got back together when she was 2 months old, so he didn't see me with a belly at all. I was lucky enough to avoid stretch marks on my belly BUT did get some on my breasts when my milk came in. The first time he saw my naked breasts, he looked disgusted and made some rude comment on them.

We shortly got pregnant again by "accident" and yeah. He was a PEACH during that pregnancy :/  Told me I was FAT when I was 7 months along. I gained 20lbs TOTAL and was 94lbs before pregnancy. I was all belly. He wouldn't touch my belly and hated talking about the pregnancy.

Now, my current husband LOVES me being pregnant!! He watched all of our babies being born and delivered the last one himself. He was trying to have sex HOURS after our first child was born. Umm, no thanks. I even caught him checking out a pregnant lady once at the mall. LMAO!! He just thinks women are beautiful when they are with child, and he loves that he is able to get me pregnant, for some reason lol.

Quoting jellyphish:

Yup. Mine wouldn't touch me after I got a BFP until 6 mo pp. Did wonders for my self esteem, let me tell ya...

Brittany~

Intactivist/Lactivist, AP'ing, newly UC'ing momma to lots of Littles and wife to my Native American partner in crime in lovesince 2006

AtiFreeFalls
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:55 PM
3 moms liked this

My husband doesn't really care what I look like lol.  Which sounds nice, but it makes it really hard to get a compliment :p  He watched my daughter come out (would have caught our son, but I needed his hand when it came right down to it lol), saw me getting stitched after both babies, watched my body change, watched me nurse our babies until they were toddlers (my son is 28 months and still nursing), and his attraction to me hasn't changed.  It goes beyond physical stuff.  Plus, he is just really, really easy to please.  In everything.  I am completely loved and accepted for who I am and what I accomplish, no matter what it is.

I completely feel for women who have partners who are unsupportive during pregnancy and afterward, though.  We are hard enough on ourselves without them adding their crap into the mix :(

lactatingloon
by Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this
My dh (seriously joking) says he likes me better pregnant lol he was all over me when I was pregnant and still is but it seems like the more natural primal motherly instincts I show the hotter he thinks it is lol
catholicmamamia
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:32 PM
4 moms liked this

Agreed.. :o)  My husband loves me with child, loves me nourishing and nurturing his children through nursing.. just loves me, period. It hurts my heart, thinking of wives not being cherished by their husbands.

Quoting AtiFreeFalls: My husband doesn't really care what I look like lol.  Which sounds nice, but it makes it really hard to get a compliment :p  He watched my daughter come out (would have caught our son, but I needed his hand when it came right down to it lol), saw me getting stitched after both babies, watched my body change, watched me nurse our babies until they were toddlers (my son is 28 months and still nursing), and his attraction to me hasn't changed.  It goes beyond physical stuff.  Plus, he is just really, really easy to please.  In everything.  I am completely loved and accepted for who I am and what I accomplish, no matter what it is. I completely feel for women who have partners who are unsupportive during pregnancy and afterward, though.  We are hard enough on ourselves without them adding their crap into the mix :(

jconney80
by Group Mod on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:17 AM
2 moms liked this
I've never had that problem lol. My hubby has never been turned off by any of that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melindabelcher
by mel on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Quoting larissalarie:

I have no doubt they exist, smh. I've had the opposite problem though...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RochelleFS
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:49 AM

My dh is not fond of childbirth. He once nearly passed out watching me get blood drawn. lol. But he loves me pregnant and nourishing his child. It hasn't changed our level of intamacy. And he still supports me through natural childbirth, this time at home. He just hates seeing me in pain or any discomfort.

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:15 PM

that's crazy!

Quoting jellyphish:

Yup. Mine wouldn't touch me after I got a BFP until 6 mo pp. Did wonders for my self esteem, let me tell ya...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)