Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fine....I'll post it :)

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:25 PM
  • 40 Replies
5 moms liked this

I don't have a lot of pics with the Boba. Here is Caleb (6 in Apr) in my Boba in front of the tree. Don't mind my fat ol' arm. I was running around in a cami and he wanted a turn to be worn.

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sarah725
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this

That's so cute.  I always get weird looks by people when I wear my almost 3yr old, but whatever if it makes my life easier.

melindabelcher
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Awwwwww.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:12 PM

He's 36 lbs so it's no different than wearing a toddler. My 2.5 yr old is 25 lbs. 

Quoting Sarah725:

That's so cute.  I always get weird looks by people when I wear my almost 3yr old, but whatever if it makes my life easier.

VintageWife
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:13 PM

I'll take better ones when I get a shirt on and my toddler agrees to have her pic in it. He took two but they were way too blurry because she was mad.  

Quoting melindabelcher:

Awwwwww.

Nicolle_09
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:14 PM

I asked my mom for a Boba but doubt I will get it :(  they look so nice

VintageWife
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this

They're soooo expensive. I can't remember how I got mine. We got some surprise money from somewhere last year and hubby told me to go ahead and order it and I've only got to use it a few times :( My toddler is in an 'i can do it on my own' phase. The one in the pic would be in it everyday if I let him though. He's in school though so no time to wear him :/ 

Quoting Nicolle_09:

Nicolle_09
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:18 PM

ya they are expensive, ive found a couple used good carriers but they are always sold before I can get them. 

Quoting VintageWife:

They're soooo expensive. I can't remember how I got mine. We got some surprise money from somewhere last year and hubby told me to go ahead and order it and I've only got to use it a few times :( My toddler is in an 'i can do it on my own' phase. The one in the pic would be in it everyday if I let him though. He's in school though so no time to wear him :/ 

Quoting Nicolle_09:

hapababies
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Same here. Once, this older lady, came up to my son, who was on my back in a boba, told him that he was "too old to be carried like a baby". I was so pissed but I just told her it made it easier to shop. What I really wanted to say was "would you rather see him run around the store like a crazy person?"

Quoting Sarah725:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah725
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this

That is exactly when I carry him and for that same reason.  She should have appreciated that he wasn't running around bothering her.

Quoting hapababies:

Same here. Once, this older lady, came up to my son, who was on my back in a boba, told him that he was "too old to be carried like a baby". I was so pissed but I just told her it made it easier to shop. What I really wanted to say was "would you rather see him run around the store like a crazy person?"

Quoting Sarah725:

Sarah725
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:25 PM

They are really nice, I saved up for a while to get it.  How old are your kids?

Quoting Nicolle_09:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)