Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:41 PM
  • 46 Replies
3 moms liked this

thats how many oz of milk i just got as a donation!  holy moly batman :)

seriously this is how much milk i have OUTSIDE...and my whole inside upright is packed full too!  now i just have to get one more cooler so i can move the stuff from the tub into something secure.  dont want the racoons getting at it!

i should have enough to keep him on donor milk until he is 14 months old.  14 months with only a 3 days worth of formula, i am very happy about that :)

by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
catholicmamamia
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Wow.. looks like you need another freezer! 

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                         ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

catholicmamamia
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:48 PM

It is great that you received so much milk! 

jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Wow! That's awesome!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tansyflower
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:50 PM

i live in wisonsin and am using our "outside freezer" as my husband jokingly calls it :)

i am just so excited!  i just hope i can get my inside freezers empty by the time it starts to thaw this spring.  we have a half a steer and a whole hog in one freezer and our other one is full of milk atm....so we better get to eating lol!

Quoting catholicmamamia:

Wow.. looks like you need another freezer! 

tansyflower
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this

and that was only ONE of her freezers full of milk....i didnt even get all the way to the bottom.  seriously i filled 16 cloth grocery bags, a huge laundry duffle bag and three other large size freezer grocery bags with milk and i barely touched her stash.  crazy huh?

Quoting catholicmamamia:

It is great that you received so much milk! 

tansyflower
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:55 PM

thank you!  my goal was to get him to a year, so this is really amazing :)

Quoting jellyphish:

Wow! That's awesome!!!

catholicmamamia
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:00 PM

*Outside Freezer* ....LMBO! Love it! 

Quoting tansyflower: i live in wisonsin and am using our "outside freezer" as my husband jokingly calls it :)

catholicmamamia
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Oh girl....  that is my kind of crazy!  :o) 

Quoting tansyflower: and that was only ONE of her freezers full of milk....i didnt even get all the way to the bottom.  seriously i filled 16 cloth grocery bags, a huge laundry duffle bag and three other large size freezer grocery bags with milk and i barely touched her stash.  crazy huh?

tansyflower
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:03 PM

maybe this is how woman feel when they go shoe shopping...idk i went a little (okay a LOT!) crazy lol :)

Quoting catholicmamamia:

Oh girl....  that is my kind of crazy!  :o) 

Quoting tansyflower: and that was only ONE of her freezers full of milk....i didnt even get all the way to the bottom.  seriously i filled 16 cloth grocery bags, a huge laundry duffle bag and three other large size freezer grocery bags with milk and i barely touched her stash.  crazy huh?

larissalarie
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:09 PM
2 moms liked this
WOW, that's insane! That's enough for like 150 days :-)
I wanna know who the heck has the time or patience to sit around and pump like that? Yay for your little man!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)