Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting
Lets see some pics of those little ones.
Give a quick re intro for the new year, age name location
What are some natural things youre passionate about
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Replies (21-30):
Nicolle_09
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:52 AM
2 moms liked this

Im Nicolle, just recently turned 26, I live in Oregon in the middle of nowhere in a small ranch town. I am a mother of two intact amazing miracle boys and I have been with their father for over 5 years but we are not married. I am a follower of the Pagan religion and Im passionate about teaching others the truth about those that follow it. Im also passionate about breastfeeding and I will be starting college medical classes either in the Spring or Fall to use towards becoming an IBCLC, Im passionate about keeping baby's intact and about natural birth and teaching people the truth about it and about c-sections (both of my boys were preterm c-sections) and about vbacs which I hope will be my next baby if Im able to carry more. I also baby wear and erf and harness to the max. Im sure there is more lol

^This would be my oldest son, Dante. He was born at 32 weeks December 30th and just celebrated his 4th birthday! He has no complications other then growth. (only got breastmilk for a week or two sadly didnt know what I know now)

^This is my youngest, Trystan. He is 11 months old and will be celebrating his 1st birthday on January 27th and was born at 34 weeks, I cant believe its already been practically a year. (exclusively pumped for 6 months for him)

peaches_04
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Bump
illegallyblonde
by Stephany on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:15 PM
3 moms liked this

This is Jackson. He will turn 1 on January 3 rd.

My name is Stephany and I am 34. I'm a home birthing, breastfeeding, bed sharing, baby wearing, vegan mom who loves all things legal too.
somuchlove4U
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:28 PM
2 moms liked this
My name is Michelle, I'm 30 yrs old. This is my second pregnancy, my first was 11 yrs ago. I didn't know then what I know now. This time around I plan on having a drug free labor, the baby stay with me instead of going to the nursery, no iv, and a bunch of other stuff.
butterflyk1ssez
by Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:32 PM
2 moms liked this

this is my little man. He is 3 1/2 and asleep at 5:30PM on Christmas Day. I am due with #2, a boy in May. A first homebirth but a second vaginal, natural birth.

I am 24 - 25 in two weeks! EEeee. I am orginally from Orlando, FL area (born and raised) and moved to Santa Fe, NM six years ago to be with my now husband.

I am passionate about:

Gardening, homeopathic remedies (I am interested in learning about these and may want to go to a holistic school someday), and learning more about natural birth and natural living.

Pregnancy Ticker

catholicmamamia
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:56 PM
2 moms liked this

My name is Dawn and I am thirty-five, married to my loving husband seventeen years, and a mom to four children ages fifteen, nine, six, and three. I am a stay at home wife and mom, housewife, homemaker, homeschooler, and love my volunteer work as an IBCLC, LLL Leader, and AP/NP Instructor. I have also done some work as a doula (birth/postpartum). I am a staff member of my local Crisis Pregnancy Center (nonprofit, all volunteers) and work with moms who are disadvantaged and/or at risk.

Some of our ap/np practices.. birthing naturally as possible, ecological breastfeeding, baby led solids, pregnancy nursing, tandem nursing, natural weaning, babywearing, sleepsharing (family bed), non circ, non cio, non vax, homeschooling, natural foods, natural remedies, natural cleaning products for the body and home, cloth alternatives for diapers, wipes, paper towels, facial tissue, bath tissue, etc. We are not hardcore or all-or-nothing when it comes to natural parenting/living.. we do our research, know our options, and make choices based on what is going on and what is working at the moment.

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                         ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

littlelambe2
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:33 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm 26 (will be 27 this month) and live in Washington. Mom of two girls, ages 2.5 yrs and 2 months. 

I'm passionate about natural hands off birth, ecological breastfeeding, babyled solids, family bed, non CIO, select vax, cloth diapering, scratch cooking and baking, a non materialistic lifestyle, gardening, raising our own meat, and parenting according to our instincts instead of based on the opinions of others. We hope to have a large lot of land within the next five years and realize our dream of growing and raising most of our food as well as providing our kids a more laid back lifestyle. (Not as in no work, but as in less stress, technology, pressure, etc). I also plan on homeschooling. 

schultzal
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:28 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm Amber, and 26, originally from Indiana but now living in Sydney, Australia with my Australian husband and our 2 month old daughter, Rosalie.

I breastfeed, bed share, baby wear, use herbal and homoeopathic medicine, will delay and selectively vaccinate, cook from scratch, use cloth nappies, unpaper towels, mama cloth, and natural cleaners, don't own a dryer or a car, and am a stay at home mum.

Sorry I can't add a picture, I am mobile.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
907PickleMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:56 AM
2 moms liked this
I am Elizabeth, 31 wife and mommy to Kevin 5 yrs, and Kaitlyn 17 mos. we live in Alaska. We are cloth diapering, mama cloth, natural cleaning and home products, delayed vax, natural remedies vs western medicine as much as possible, organic foods as much as possible.. Also we thrift shop for what we need and use freecycle. No pics because I am mobile.
907PickleMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:57 AM
2 moms liked this
And I baby wear
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)