Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting
Lets see some pics of those little ones.
Give a quick re intro for the new year, age name location
What are some natural things youre passionate about
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Replies (31-40):
vannahmarie
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm Vanna- 26, from Florida

I have a 7 year old son Nash, and I'm expecting sometime in August. I go in today for my first appointment to get the "official" due date. By my calculations I'm due around August 30th.

I want to go natural this time around. 7 years ago I had a very needless medical experience and don't want to put my baby or my body through that again.

peaches_04
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Congratulations

Quoting vannahmarie:

I'm Vanna- 26, from Florida

I have a 7 year old son Nash, and I'm expecting sometime in August. I go in today for my first appointment to get the "official" due date. By my calculations I'm due around August 30th.

I want to go natural this time around. 7 years ago I had a very needless medical experience and don't want to put my baby or my body through that again.

maddiesmommy5
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this

My name is nicole.

I have one dd who just turned 7yrs and we are ttc. I am a APing, delay/selective vax, naturally minded kind of mama. I strongly believe that ebf and baby wearing are some of the best things you can do for your child. We also make our own cleaners and I have recently gone "No Poo".  

RochelleFS
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Here is my newest little squishy, Ashlyn Alaia, born christmas morning. I'm a homebirthing, breastfeeding, baby wearing, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, natural minded SAHmamma. I have 3 living children and 1 angel.
MaryJarrett
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Christmas morning :)

Okie dokie.
I'm Mary, married to Dallen, 23 yrs old.

I support and encourage breastfeed to term, cloth diaper, natural birthing, anti-cio, bed sharing, cosleeping, anti circ, homeschooling, gentle parenting, baby/toddler wearing, erf, eh, natural remedy using, health/whole food loving kinda stuff. :)
imtheonlysane1
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I am Linda and I am 33. I have 4 children ages 13(14 this month), 12 , 6, 6 months and pregnant with #5.

I homeschool, delay/selective vax, natural birth with no medications.

Mommy2justone
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Hannah just turned 5 in October. 
We live in Ohio!
I nursed as long as I could (Crappy start) and then used a milk donor till she was 1 year old (My donor started to wean).
I wore her (Daddy did too) till she was about 2, and not so frequently after that. She still gets "sling cuddles" when she is sick.
We try to eat about 90% organic/natural.
We don't drink cows milk any longer.
We don't eat beef or pork.
And we are trying very hard to change our medicines over to holistic ones. Her last illness was med free!!  
We cloth diapered and plan on cloth diapering our foster babies! yes, all of them! 

As far as our family, we have our sweet girl, and wanted another one, tried for 2.5 years (everything we could afford) and can't get pregnant. So we are going to be fostering infants and possibly adopting down the road! (Our home inspection is TODAY!)
Here is his/her room :)

Mrs.Salz
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I have an almost 2 y/o and a baby due in Feb.

My biggest passions are intactivism, informed/natural/home/unhindered birth, and non-vaxing. I'm also interested in cloth diapering, full term/"extended" bfing, paleo lifestyle, natural/herbal remedies, avoiding overuse of medical profession, cosleeping...

Mrs.Salz
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:39 PM

You look younger ;)

Quoting peaches_04:

My name is nicole. Im 27 in minnesota

Im a delayed vac,nonmedicated homebirthing, cloth diapering, momma cloth, intactavist,ebf,erf, baby wearing momma:)

peaches_04
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:40 PM
I was really preemie

Quoting Mrs.Salz:

You look younger ;)

Quoting peaches_04:

My name is nicole. Im 27 in minnesota

Im a delayed vac,nonmedicated homebirthing, cloth diapering, momma cloth, intactavist,ebf,erf, baby wearing momma:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN