Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good afternoon ladies So what's your favorite choice when it comes to lotions and shampoos.. With all the chemicals, and results etc.. What do you find is healthiest and works the best? I was going to go with st. Johnson's products.. my step mom said no cause of the vasoline ( lol i know it wrong but it's not giving me the right word) However, like the rest of you i would like to keep it natural, but cost friendly as well.
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Replies (31-33):
fitbaby
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Wow this is all pretty interesting hearing about babies skin peeling.. does that happen with almost all infants? Soriosis runs in my family too! great input everyone.. i won't be so shocked if it descides to happen to my little boy too

bellaamore
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I dont use manY conventiional items because of formaldehyde.

Usually, we bathe in baking soda and water. Once a week, we bathe with burts bees wash, or kiss my face olive soap.

I also like cj's butter carcass cleaner and dr bronners.

madisonsmom2005
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Great question! This helps me too! :)

~Jen~ Group Owner of Bringing Birth Home.    http://www.cafemom.com/group/116103                                                                                                              I am a home birthing, breastfeeding, midwife using, cloth diapering, delayed cord cutting, natural birthing type of mama!

Pregnancy%20ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)