Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Hello Ladies... questions about hyponobirthing or your best recommendations

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:58 PM
  • 2 Replies

I will give you some back round on me. I have 6 kids, have done a few all natural, some with an epi and some with IV meds.... So far I hate the IV meds, they don't do crap for me, i hate how i feel after the Epi and with my on going getting older back problems am for some reason scared to death of a natural labor this time. My youngest is 15 months will be around 17 months when little man comes and I was good with her labor but I can not remember for the life of me what I did with my other kids. The next one up is 6 years old up to 12. Just looking for some "tips" from moms who have successfully had a natural labor minus all the scare.

pregnancy
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
HamBergerMama
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this
My last one I did pain med free (induced with pitocin) I got the hypnobirthing the Mongan method book with cd. Read through and practiced the breathing before bed. I also put on my iPod the rainbow relaxation and positive birthing visualizations. I listened to those during labor, up until I was almost ready to push.

I was never hypnotized not did I have a quiet birth, but it was amazing! And I totally plan on doing it again. (Minus the pitocin!)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Salz
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Hire a doula! The book Birthing From Within is also a great labor prep resource.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN