Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

9 Weeks 4 Days...

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:23 PM
  • 15 Replies

And my favorite jeans no longer fit. I can pull them up and zip them, but the whole button part ain't happening. I have a feeling this LO is going to be a big baby. We'll see.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
swmmra
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:43 PM

I had to stop wearing my jeans at 8 weeks. Thankfully that was in July and I could get away with gaucho pants. I just couldn't, and still can't, wear anything "low rise". It was too uncomfortable. 

hapababies
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:52 PM
I was like that with my second pregnancy. It was almost as soon
as I found out I was pregnant, I couldn't fit in my pants anymore.
Congratulations :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vannahmarie
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Thanks. My boyfriend is looking forward to when I'm showing a little more so he can start playing with my belly.

Quoting hapababies:

hapababies
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Aww, cute.

Quoting vannahmarie:

Thanks. My boyfriend is looking forward to when I'm showing a little more so he can start playing with my belly.

Quoting hapababies:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vannahmarie
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this

This is his first so he is ultra excited.

Quoting hapababies:

Aww, cute.

Quoting vannahmarie:

Quoting hapababies:

larissalarie
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Lol, my sister gets big and fast with her pregnancies and her babies have only weighed 5 pounds & 7 pounds. I don't show until after 20 weeks and mine have been 7/1, 9/3, & 9/12! We'll see on this one, but I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow and still wearing my normal jeans.
At this stage it's got everything to do with Mom and nothing to do with the size of the baby anyhow since they're just a tiny blob of developing cells right now no matter how big they might wind up eventually.:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vannahmarie
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:38 PM

I'm trying to be good with my eating. So many things make me queezy so it's hard to find food. Nothing sweet in the house though. Don't want to have bloodsugar problems.

Quoting larissalarie:

Lol, my sister gets big and fast with her pregnancies and her babies have only weighed 5 pounds & 7 pounds. I don't show until after 20 weeks and mine have been 7/1, 9/3, & 9/12! We'll see on this one, but I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow and still wearing my normal jeans.
At this stage it's got everything to do with Mom and nothing to do with the size of the baby anyhow since they're just a tiny blob of developing cells right now no matter how big they might wind up eventually.:-)

Sarah725
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:51 PM
How fun, congrats. I was always the same way and had 9lb kids.
larissalarie
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:51 PM
It sounds like you're doing great! I meant more your body, not your eating...although that can certainly be a factor for many who "show" early!

Quoting vannahmarie:

I'm trying to be good with my eating. So many things make me queezy so it's hard to find food. Nothing sweet in the house though. Don't want to have bloodsugar problems.

Quoting larissalarie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vannahmarie
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Oh gosh....9lbs. Can't imagine that. Nash just 7lb 6oz. Although he and this baby have different dads. Never know this one might be big like daddy lol.

Quoting Sarah725:

How fun, congrats. I was always the same way and had 9lb kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)