Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Welcome to Natural Birth & Parenting! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining Natural Birth & Parenting!

Whether you are leading or wanting to learn about the natural parenting style, we are always welcome in the Natural Birth & Parenting group!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~Jenn

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Replies (21-30):
GeoRocks
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm Meghan. Mom to Josie and Levi (my natural birthed child). We're a pretty crunchy family and focus more on homeopathic medicine rather then modern. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Hi Kristine!

I'm so very glad you've joined us. We hope to see you here often.

bow down

Quoting krule91:

Hi my name is Kristine i will be 22 in 2 weeks from today. I am a mom of 2 a boy and girl. My daughter is 4 and my son is 2.

Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Hi Meghan,

Welcome to the group. Hope to see you here often.

girl giving flower

Quoting GeoRocks:

I'm Meghan. Mom to Josie and Levi (my natural birthed child). We're a pretty crunchy family and focus more on homeopathic medicine rather then modern. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Wheepingchree
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:31 AM
3 moms liked this

Hi everyone!  I am a mom to a 3-year old little girl, Chloe.  My husband and I are trying for #2 - hopefully I will have a successful VBAC at home!  I can't wait to start cloth-diapering and nursing again!  I must be excited to have a baby again if I'm excited about diapers of any kind - ha!

funhappymom
by Representative on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Wheepingchree:

Hi everyone!  I am a mom to a 3-year old little girl, Chloe.  My husband and I are trying for #2 - hopefully I will have a successful VBAC at home!  I can't wait to start cloth-diapering and nursing again!  I must be excited to have a baby again if I'm excited about diapers of any kind - ha!

Hi- How exciting to be ttcing and looking forward to a vbac at home!!

WNCgirl
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone!  I'm Elizabeth.  I'm new to this site.  I'm looking for a good group of like-minded mommies who share my belief in natural parenting.  My son is six months old.  We co-sleep, use cloth diapers, and breastfeed.  For me, natural parenting means following my instincts.  I'm hoping to learn more from other moms. 

kfrog13
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm Katie and I'm also a co-sleeping, breastfeeding mama of an 18 month old boy. I so wanted, planned, and prepped for a natural birth, but ended up with a c section after one long labor with a malpositioned, large-headed baby (like 99th percentile!). We are ttc soon and I'm planning on a vbac this time.

Quoting WNCgirl:

Hi everyone!  I'm Elizabeth.  I'm new to this site.  I'm looking for a good group of like-minded mommies who share my belief in natural parenting.  My son is six months old.  We co-sleep, use cloth diapers, and breastfeed.  For me, natural parenting means following my instincts.  I'm hoping to learn more from other moms. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Salz
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Welcome! Sounds like you will fit right in :)

Quoting WNCgirl:

Mrs.Salz
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Welcome! Best wishes with ttc :)

Quoting kfrog13:

Hi I'm Katie and I'm also a co-sleeping, breastfeeding mama of an 18 month old boy. I so wanted, planned, and prepped for a natural birth, but ended up with a c section after one long labor with a malpositioned, large-headed baby (like 99th percentile!). We are ttc soon and I'm planning on a vbac this time.

Mrs.Salz
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Welcome! It's funny how exciting cloth diapers are ;)

Quoting Wheepingchree:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)