Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting
For labor and delivery.

I had stadol last time. Never again. It made me hallucinate!

Im 38+2.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Replies (11-14):
mom2the.rescue
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:42 PM

I 100% agree with this.  L&D#4 was my only unmedicated one, and I'm positive it's b/c I labored at home, walking, squating, even eating & drinking when I wanted.  When I labored at the hospital, they kept making me get in the bed on my back...torture for me...I always got the epidural as a result.  Good Luck!

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

MOVEMENT! Moving into positions your body feels like it needs to be in is a big deal.

MDWife12
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:46 PM

water :)

littlelambe2
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Believe in yourself. Learn o consciously relax

SarineLewis
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:11 AM
I'm so glad the hospital here and my dr encourage movement! I couldn't imagine being forced keep going to the bed (although I decided to squat on it most of the time because pitocin made my contractions sooooo bad). It must have been miserable!

Quoting mom2the.rescue:

I 100% agree with this.  L&D#4 was my only unmedicated one, and I'm positive it's b/c I labored at home, walking, squating, even eating & drinking when I wanted.  When I labored at the hospital, they kept making me get in the bed on my back...torture for me...I always got the epidural as a result.  Good Luck!

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

MOVEMENT! Moving into positions your body feels like it needs to be in is a big deal.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN