Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

erf car seats

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:07 PM
  • 51 Replies
I'm going to Target later today to pick up the Graco Headwise 70 while it is on sale.
Just curious...
What is your favorite car seat for erf and why?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2justone
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:10 PM

I love my TFP, I know it doesn't rf to 40lbs, but it got her to 3.5 years old. I love the ARB and the infant inserts, as well as the awesome lock offs. And the removable headrest for newbies! 

kiki2382
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:29 PM
I have the true fit for my youngest, and mine looks much more reclined than, yours...I wonder if the level line is off or something...

Quoting Mommy2justone:

I love my TFP, I know it doesn't rf to 40lbs, but it got her to 3.5 years old. I love the ARB and the infant inserts, as well as the awesome lock offs. And the removable headrest for newbies! 

Precious333
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:39 PM
I have onky hand me downs but they can rearface. When do u turn them around frontward? I have a 26+lbs 28 month old and im wondering how long he should rearface
larissalarie
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:40 PM
Rf til 40 pounds, unless he gets too tall first (1" from the top of the seat)

Quoting Precious333:

I have onky hand me downs but they can rearface. When do u turn them around frontward? I have a 26+lbs 28 month old and im wondering how long he should rearface
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
larissalarie
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:42 PM
2 moms liked this

We've got the My Ride 65. I'm happy with it! It is accommodating my hefty child nicely. Much better than the Cosco we had for the child #2.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaGreenhalge
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I want one of the new Graco seats! But we've only had sceneras.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Thanks

Quoting larissalarie:

Quoting Precious333:

Mommy2justone
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this

No, I don't have a kiddo in mine yet, and it wasn't reclined at all. I have to put it on the passenger side when it is installed. I just needed to make sure they all fit. 

Quoting kiki2382:

I have the true fit for my youngest, and mine looks much more reclined than, yours...I wonder if the level line is off or something...

Quoting Mommy2justone:

larissalarie
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Your welcome! Oh, just double check that your seat has that capacity, silly me assuming! Some seats can only rf to 30 or 35 pounds so then you'd ff at that weight instead of 40. That info will be printed right on the seat though, so just check.
Quoting Precious333:

Thanks

Quoting larissalarie:

Quoting Precious333:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:51 PM
Oh, ok. This carseat is really old....so it may nit be able to. I will check since hes creeping up to 30 lbs

Quoting larissalarie:

Your welcome! Oh, just double check that your seat has that capacity, silly me assuming! Some seats can only rf to 30 or 35 pounds so then you'd ff at that weight instead of 40. That info will be printed right on the seat though, so just check.
Quoting Precious333:

Thanks

Quoting larissalarie:

Quoting Precious333:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)