Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Does anyone know any good work from home jobs?

Posted by   + Show Post
I am seeing a lot of work from home jobs that seem like scams. My first baby is due april 5 and I want to be a stay at home mom but I would like to have my own spending money. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Replies (11-20):
TTC2Long
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:31 PM
So I looked up BestMark and I'm applying. What is your shopper id? I'll tell them you referred me. :)

Quoting jconney80:

I do mystery shopping for a legit company called Bestmark. It's not much but I get free food, get paid to get free oil changes and tire rotations, and get paid for small shops. I use them for date nights! Only downside is you can't take kids on a lot of the shops
jconney80
by Group Mod on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Hmm I can't even remember. I think it's OH13916. Lol you don't have to but thanks for thinking of me! They are so particular about what you have to do to qualify for a referral bonus! My hubby did one and it didn't even qualify o_O

Quoting TTC2Long:

So I looked up BestMark and I'm applying. What is your shopper id? I'll tell them you referred me. :)

Quoting jconney80:

I do mystery shopping for a legit company called Bestmark. It's not much but I get free food, get paid to get free oil changes and tire rotations, and get paid for small shops. I use them for date nights! Only downside is you can't take kids on a lot of the shops
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:35 PM

I haven't tried it yet, but blogging could be a way to make some money. I am currently becoming a distributer for juice PLus+, they have a great product and people can order it straight from your website I believe.

https://www.juiceplus.com/nsa/content/Welcome.soa

jconney80
by Group Mod on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Bestmark is great though! We have done some dinner shops that we got reimbursed $75! It was FUN!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMmama
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:38 PM
I am an Internet assessor for lionbridge. Leap force is another company that does the same thing. You basically evaluate websites. It isn't terribly interesting but it is easy and I can do it when the kids go to bed.
Precious333
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:38 PM

also another great company is called "young Living" they sell essential oils(in their purest form)

http://www.youngliving.com/

TTC2Long
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Well it looks like it took it, so we'll see! :)

Quoting jconney80:

Hmm I can't even remember. I think it's OH13916. Lol you don't have to but thanks for thinking of me! They are so particular about what you have to do to qualify for a referral bonus! My hubby did one and it didn't even qualify o_O

Quoting TTC2Long:

Quoting jconney80:

TTC2Long
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:47 PM
How does it pay?

Quoting JMmama:

I am an Internet assessor for lionbridge. Leap force is another company that does the same thing. You basically evaluate websites. It isn't terribly interesting but it is easy and I can do it when the kids go to bed.
peaches_04
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:56 PM
1800flowers you need a land line though
JMmama
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Not bad. It's $13.50 an hour.

Quoting TTC2Long:

How does it pay?

Quoting JMmama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)